• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    The Sims Throwing birthday parties for my children is weird...

    The Sims Throwing birthday parties for my children is weird...


    Throwing birthday parties for my children is weird...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:54 PM PST

    I mean, as a second language

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:50 AM PST

    I took forever, but I finally finished my underground Witches Coven! - Gallery ID: Humsmush

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:07 PM PST

    We’ve all been there.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:27 AM PST

    I tried recreating my favorite bathroom image when platforms were added

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    I thought this would be relatable to all the other people who play sims 2 lol

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:17 PM PST

    My first kitchen. I hope you like it. I tried to make it seem lived in and like someone has been living here for years!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:26 PM PST

    That moment when the game calls you out

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:15 AM PST

    Takes some time to notice #fashionista

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:18 AM PST

    Living my best life vicariously through my sim ��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Tree top village very much inspired by the Ewoks from Star Wars, few last thing to play test but should be on the gallery today under the ID NotDeadRed

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:34 AM PST

    2meirl4meirl

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    A couple more pictures of my adorable sim couple! :)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:19 PM PST

    Thought this belonged here

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:04 PM PST

    us console kids struggled back a day with making our dream homes with that god forsaken “fire code”

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Sharing the mods I have for TS4. What are your must-have mods for better gameplay?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:53 AM PST

    Sorry about your life, kiddo :(

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 03:22 PM PST

    «bb.moveobjects on» in Cyberpunk 2077.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    Bonehilda manages her anger issues in a very adult way.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    I’m in the process of turning Willow Creek into a fantasy save and I’m obsessed with watching the transformation

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    "How am I supposed to survive when these damn millennials won't open their door or go outside?"

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    The new story progresssion mod for sims 2 makes EA look like a fools club

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:00 AM PST

    First of all, I don't mean to attack the developers, I think they are doing the best they can with the resources they have. ea makes the decisions, manages the budget and sets deadlines.

    Still, I don't understand why they don't openly communicate with the players that EA wants to take the game in a different direction. I really can't hear it anymore that it's supposedly not possible to do anything with the engine! The way Sims 2 is programmed, no story progression should be possible at all, as time freezes on every lot not played. Yet it is possible now. Even though time froze even on your played household when you visited a community lot.

    We still don't have story progression in Sims 4, by the way, although Sims can age and die on unplayed lots. It can't be that Sims 4 is only playable with quite a few mods and you still have a worse gameplay experience than with a 16 year old game, for which I only need one single mod to play a nice legacy. Even the ingame graphics sometimes look like Sims 2. And Sims 4 is by far the most expensive game in the series.

    submitted by /u/ardriel_
    [link] [comments]

    >:)

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Man I wish they'd put horses back in the game ...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    I stick with Sims 4 because I love the graphics and cc available now (please don't come after me with pitchforks, I know the general consensus is that Sims 3 is better), but boy do I miss being able to own a barn and ride/compete with horses.

    When I got Sims 4 years ago, I fully expected a Pets expansion that had the same features and animals as the Sims 3 expansion does, but no ..... Just cats, dogs, and friggen hamsters. ..

    This is a pointless rant I guess, getting ready to go to my riding lesson and wishing I could come home and continue riding virtually too ... 😒

    submitted by /u/kl_equestrian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment