• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    The Sims Saw this on insta & I can relate sm

    The Sims Saw this on insta & I can relate sm


    Saw this on insta & I can relate sm

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Miss Honey’s Cottage (Matilda)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    The sims 4 townies be like

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    My simself way after the hype died haha (also i didn't try to hard this is the result of 5 minutes of work lol)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:29 PM PST

    Well that's one way to head down the aisle..... BEEP BEEP

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:09 AM PST

    This is the most stressful NYE I've had in the sims

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:27 PM PST

    There is a new yoga instructor at the spa

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:17 PM PST

    I’ve been working on this build (which I’ve been referring to as a modest mansion) off and on for weeks and I’m so ready for it to be done! However, I’m modeling it after my IRL dream house, so it has to be perfect. What’s the longest you’ve ever spent on a build?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    A magical menagerie for your Sim on 7x9 tiles without CC! Someone on here inspired me to do it, so thanks again dear reddit for being awesome! 'Fantastic Beasts' Origin ID: SatiSim �� Hope you like it! ��

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Anyone notice this Queen earworm in the description???

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    HEY! DO YOU WANNA FEEL SOO ENERGETIC?! TRY POWERTHIRST!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:24 AM PST

    i finally got seasons (+ jungle adventure) and i made a new sim! everyone meet summer :)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Student Home - 2 beds/1bath | Kitchen area | NO CC | Available on the gallery. EA ID: muffinchunx INSTAGRAM: lex_sims (SIMS 4)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    I want to cas.fulleditmode myself so I can get that nose

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    I put a yoga mat on this balcony at the dorm so my sim can get focused before class...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    There was a bit of a fire...(fireworks lit inside + more intense fires mod)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:00 PM PST

    It's called fashion, honey.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:19 AM PST

    My students will need somewhere on-campus to eat in my save, so I "converted" an old university building.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    Should I be scared that there is a floating fruitcake at my door?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:15 PM PST

    I think I've spent more time taking pictures than playing this family

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    I turned Pepper's Pub into Pepper's Pizza because I wanted to make a bowling alley in Britechester and that needs to be a bar. I really enjoy having a pizza joint and a bowling alley in my university town.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:23 PM PST

    Most hospitals: Insist on wheeling a new mother out in a wheelchair. The sims 4 hospital:

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:10 AM PST

    Anyone else wish The Sims 4 had more bug fix patches?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 03:03 AM PST

    It's been 2 years since I've played The Sims 4 proper. Mostly because ever since City Living my game has been plagued with simulation lag that just grew bigger over time. By the time Jungle Adventure came out, despite me no longer getting packs, my sims were outright rubber banding through out the map (what I mean by that is that for some reason if I instructed them to go and do somewhere, sometimes they would teleport to a different point on the map and run back to where their objective is, or run through objects in the opposite direction and then run back). There are a lot of packs that I would really really love to get. Island Living, University, Jungle Adventure, they all interest me greatly. But despite hardware changes, no CC, being on a PC that's more than capable of running TS4, wiping saves, uninstalling and reinstalling, my game is just cursed to perform so badly that I can't really have fun in it. And I know that that's not everyone's experience, but that's my experience.

    I was watching the forums at University release time and there seems to be even more game breaking bugs now, such as toddler needs plummeting real fast. People seem to also have trouble with moving out from university, or playing saves with university graduates. Not everyone is having these problems, but people that are, if the problems are severe enough, they're experiencing a game that they can no longer play and enjoy.

    And sure, every few months we get a bug fix patch. But it seems that it never fully fixes all the issues that have accumulated over time. Some issues just get pushed to the side and left sit there, so as the game progresses, we justhave more and more issues build up.

    I found myself being irrationally angry at some of the articles being published by EA. Such as how proud they are of The sims 4 and the inclusion and diversity that they've achieved. And I can't help but feel angry because from my perspective, their game is unplayable. And I would really like to play it.

    anyone else feel similar?

    submitted by /u/mirta000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment