• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    The Sims A cat-shaped daycare! I was inspired by the exterior of a German Kindergarten called "Kindergarten Die Katze" 😸

    The Sims A cat-shaped daycare! I was inspired by the exterior of a German Kindergarten called "Kindergarten Die Katze" ��


    A cat-shaped daycare! I was inspired by the exterior of a German Kindergarten called "Kindergarten Die Katze" ��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:10 AM PST

    hi! i LOVED the specters in the new paranormal pack so i crocheted these!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    My celebrity sim got married and had 3 sons. Thought to myself "we'll try one more time for a girl". The game gave me triplets.....all boys. Hashtag boymom

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:46 PM PST

    My sim and his doggo ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    what did he do?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    She was listening in on her husband, that bastard!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Bonehilda and Skeleton Titties. I'm sorry, this made me laugh.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:45 PM PST

    Missing interaction: Tell adopted kids they're adopted.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:46 PM PST

    I think it should have been a thing that came with Parenthood at least. It could be under "mean" and be a special interaction for those who hate kids or are a teen/child going through a mean phase. But, it could also be a special interaction under "Parenting" where the parent(s) sit the kid(s) down and explain they're adopted.

    If it's done via a "mean" interaction, it can be said to non-adopted kids and give them a sad/angry moodlet and a "hurt" sentiment that says something like "Growing up and finding where you belong is hard enough without being forced to question your family!" If it was said to an actual adopted kid, they're still get sad and hurt except now the sentiment is "Bad timing" and says "Sim just found out in the worst possible way they're adopted! Poor thing..."

    If it is used via "Parenting", the person being informed can either be Dazed (or "In a daze") and the moodlet says "Sim always had a feeling they were different! Now they know!", Sad/Angry (depending on adoptee's traits and if they're going through a clingy, distant or mean phase) and the moodlet says "WHAT!? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!? Sim just learned they're adopted and they don't know what to think!", or Happy (boosting whatever positive they're feeling/decreasing negative) and it says "Chosen! It sure is great to know that out of all the kids needing homes, you were the one chosen! Sim is on cloud-nine!"

    No matter how the sim takes the news, they gain a special relationship with their parent(s) that just says "Chosen" and when hovered over says "A special bond is formed when you can choose your own family!" and any siblings they have will have "Sibling by fate" that says "Crazy how fate works, huh?".

    IDK just a thought I have.

    submitted by /u/Secret_Life_Shh
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to get out of my comfort zone and built this modern Scandinavian vacation home! What do you think �� ?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:05 AM PST

    OMG! Finally a sim of mine wins the genetics lottery. Behold! Raphael Ultra

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:50 PM PST

    made an abandoned mine in the sims 4! no cc, anything you don't recognize is from the debug!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 05:18 PM PST

    I renovated the 2A Jasmine Suites in San Myshuno and turned it into a BOHO MICRO APARTMENT �� (playtested, no cc)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:55 PM PST

    I have a newfound appreciation for the My First Pet SP...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:06 PM PST

    My first dollhouse trend room! It's Snowy Escape themed. How did I do?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:59 AM PST

    Gave L. Faba a makeover using the new Paranormal Pack because it was made for her.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    I think Knox caught me taking a screenshot

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Sunny Springs Motel in the Sims 4! (Swipe for more pics)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    why is she looking at her like that lmao

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:51 AM PST

    THIS is the thing I hate the most. Reddit you helped me getting rid of the monster under the bed, now help me find a way to stop this��

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:19 AM PST

    I designed a family home with a contemporary-style interior. No CC!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:42 PM PST

    My writer sim just got very confident after boning Guidry and is now writing this motivational book.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment