• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    The Sims The sims 2 is the best game ever made

    The Sims The sims 2 is the best game ever made


    The sims 2 is the best game ever made

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    AH, YES

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Made the Rose Family From Schitt's Creek Today.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    When EA tries to build historical architecture.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Sims 2 Pizzas vs Sims 4 pizzas.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I made some Elder Scrolls inspired Elves/Mer!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I think I did an okay job on my simself? �� (With cc)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I love everything about this

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Something simple I've been doing that makes kids and teens more fun to play

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    12 generations in, children and teens haven't really felt like part of the family. They're at school most of the time and when they're home they're either getting ready for school or recovering from school, or doing homework. They don't interact with their parents much at all because the parents are also recovering from/getting ready for work. And visiting grandparents just gets lost completely. I've made so many parks and public pools, even a mall with an arcade, but there's never time to use them...

    So with the Seasons pack I've made Monday-Friday of summer a holiday called Summer Break. Everyone gets the day off work/school but you can manually send the parents to work if you still need an income. Grades aren't affected but you can still do extra credit work for a boost. This way the kids can have time to be kids... They can go to the parks I've made, learn practical skills like cooking and handiness, and actually get close with their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. And I find I learn more about the kids and get a better idea of which one I want to focus on for the next generation. It's a nice break from the monotony of babysitting their needs before and after shipping them off to school.

    submitted by /u/xofeatherxo
    [link] [comments]

    She's talking to her toddler...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Paid for this absolute unit of a house with a long-ass series of fishing trips.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Garages are my favourite room to decorate. Excuse the saucer light photobomb

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I wish Sims 4 could add “play with cat on lap”.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    she really kissed him thru the bag :')

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Loner Trait - A rework idea

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Having the Loner trait should make the social bar work in reverse. It fills through alone time and being social will cause it to go down. Interactions with close relationships (romantic partners, best friends, family, etc) make the need decay more slowly than with strangers or acquaintances.

    I think this would a. make sense for the trait, b. be more interesting than just getting a moodlet, and c. be a way to spice up your gameplay just a bit.

    submitted by /u/TheBarrowman
    [link] [comments]

    I did a nonbinary sim based off my best friend and I feel like they turned out pretty great!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I realized you can open birthday presents with the gift pile from seasons at the birthday event. And there I thought it was just for christmas. ��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Ruby is making friends with her sim self

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    60s conversation pit and a bath pit. Inspired by mid century modern!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or does my born-in-game Sim look just like Meghan Markle?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    "Drowned"

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Successful conversion of the pre-made sim from TS2 to TS4 with working rigging and face (Check comments for more info)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Just a normal family picture. Nothing anime related here....

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I know everyone and their mother already made a train station but I still wanted to have a go at it. The Green Express is my vegetarian restaurant for Port Promise (no cc)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    The Sims gave me a safe place to explore and learn about my sexuality.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    As a young teen, I struggled a lot when I began to realize I wasn't straight. Fortunately, Sims 2 gave me a place to explore this. I remember making two guys kiss and feeling very interested but also hastily moving the camera when I heard my family coming in. I am very comfortable and confident with my sexuality now, but I will always be thankful for the positive space Sims gave me!

    Does anyone else have positive stories like this?

    submitted by /u/thefinalj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment