• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    The Sims Relatable dog

    The Sims Relatable dog


    Relatable dog

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I built The Skeld from Among Us in TS4. No CC besides the pink and green astronaut suits.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I love the colors, they're so vibrant and gorgeous.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Not what i expected...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Recreating a SIMS4 painting in real life!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I miss working out in sims2

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:14 AM PST

    My Sim is playing the drums in her baby’s room so he can’t sleep ��

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    They don’t know

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Yes

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Found the inspiration for the Realm of Magic build stuff.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Moments before a first kiss

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Forgot to change my sims party outfit. Thank god he wasn’t in public.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    is this sim painting jim pickens??

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:49 PM PST

    My sim is married to three people (no mods)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    My sim has the Serial Romantic aspiration completed, which allows for sims to perform romantic interactions with others without any risk of people getting jealous. Consequent to this, despite being married, I've got kids with dozens of people at this point and have high romance with a very large number of women.

    There is a random phonecall event where a sim will get a call from a sim about another sim they have soulmate status with, saying they've found a ring and that they think they're about to be proposed to. The caller then asks for advice on how they should respond. If you encourage them to go through with it, the pair will immediately get engaged. The thing is, I've been getting this call... from people I have soulmate status with, about myself. When I encourage them to go through with it, my sim immediately gets engaged, despite already being married, and after going through the additional step of performing the ceremony, my sim gets married to an additional person. I've now repeated this process twice, and so have three happy wives.

    While I realize that this is unintended behavior, the game handles it just fine. I expect that this is repeatable even in a game which isn't quite as extreme as mine, assuming you're patient with random events, although I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have the aforementioned Serial Romantic perk. I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere before, so I figured I'd bring some attention to it.

    submitted by /u/username12312312333
    [link] [comments]

    Part of a stop motion I made for a build imagining a big family all reuniting and coming home for the holidays. On that vein: happy holidays, y’all!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:13 AM PST

    I am REALLY proud of myself with this one lol

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:18 PM PST

    Bear Night at the bar...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    My sim's best friend is a cop car..

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:09 AM PST

    the sims 4: releases 30+ DLC me:

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I built a small pub in Windenburg :) [Speedbuild link in comments]

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:13 AM PST

    My best mate started playing the sims 4... I’m certainly going to have nightmare

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I built a Geek Lair/Study, perfect for your geeky sim! It has everything your sim needs to perfect the logic skill. Available as a room on the gallery, under the EA ID: wkndabel. Speed build here in comments. I also post frequently on my Instagram: ‘theborderlinesimmer’

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:34 AM PST

    Snowy Escape is now on sale, if anyone was waiting to buy it at the right price!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Underrated Builders on Youtube with Less Than 100k Subs

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 02:59 PM PST

    *read my handle* I'm looking for more builders on Youtube with less than 100k subs who deserve more!

    Personally, I really like Tiny Sim Bee and as of writing this, she has less than 5k subs which I think is criminal. She mostly makes a lot of stop motion Japanese builds even before Snowy Escapes came out. Recently, she made an Onsen build but it's more of a hot springs town and this isn't her first neighborhood build so I really recommend her! Really takes me back to Japan and it's so refreshing. Please give her a try <3

    I also have been binging Devon Bumpkin aka Aden. I am at a loss for words when it comes to his range! His series Let's Build The Worlds is where rebuilds each lot from scratch and I feel like what makes these save files special are the Sims he builds for each lot, each one has their own story and they're quirky AF. Like there was one Glimmerbrook lot with a Spellcaster who designs furniture but his partner cheated on him with his rival Spellcaster so he turned his partner into a cat lmao but he's really trying to aim for representation too so there's LGBTQIA++ characters and recently, he's making a Navajo family. His videos are fun but also very sweet.

    Then of course, Fry aka Simproved who IMHO makes the most insane builds on the Sims ever. She mostly veers away from family homes and the more typical Sims builds so it's also super refreshing. She recently made the Spirited Away bathhouse in such great detail that honestly left me speechless. And of course, she's slowly building some Harry Potter buildings and they are just *chef's kiss*

    There's also Schnuck who also does stop motion. She has so many tricks up her sleeve to make custom furnitures and she can do so much with only base game, then the TOOL mod came out and she's even more unstoppable. When I didn't have a lot of packs yet and I wanted to give my sims a beautiful home, I almost always get a build of hers from the gallery. Recently, she's made a trick to have an open window which was super creative but she got me hooked when she made a bachelor's apartment and her machinima was hilarious.

    S/O to ArchiSim as well, my favorite will be his Vampire Neighbors and Strange Neighbors one. It's a bit sad he doesn't post very often though.

    Lastly, Hip!Hip!Renee who has a series called A Brief History where builds while narrating true crimes. I think it's pretty cool as it combines my love for the builds and finding out about morbid stuff lol so if you're into this, you really should check it out.

    That's it from me today. Again, please, give a S/O to your favorite Youtubers in the comments so we can meet new ones and give them more love.

    Happy Holidays!

    submitted by /u/suuulsuuul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment