• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 18, 2020

    The Sims The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Community Voted Stuff Pack Megathread

    The Sims The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Community Voted Stuff Pack Megathread


    The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Community Voted Stuff Pack Megathread

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Community Voted Stuff Pack Megathread

    Hi Simmers!

    We now have some more information on the next community voted stuff pack for The Sims 4! The Sims™ 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack will be launching on July 28 for Mac/PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4!

    If you've been following along with the voting, you'll have a pretty good idea what this pack includes, but you can find out more by clicking this link or watching the pack trailer.

    Feel free to share your thoughts in this thread!

    https://preview.redd.it/mashhu6n6gb51.png?width=2417&format=png&auto=webp&s=477ee320c22b53c7635a918e639c182948c3db16

    submitted by /u/roseetgris
    [link] [comments]

    I love misunderstood or out of context Sims memes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    it is true ;-;

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Relatable

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Do y'all go through the phase where you're obsessed with playing the sims every single day but like suddenly you just stop for years and then one day be like imma play the sims for 4 days straight don’t disturb me

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    And if not, what keeps you playing? Personally I was playing it day and night until one day I just suddenly felt SO bored I stopped completely. And then I realised it's what I do every few years. What keeps this game interesting for you?

    submitted by /u/bellebailey
    [link] [comments]

    I made this cat house as a complete joke bc "haha tiny cat house is fun" but I ended up spamming it with flowers and liking it a lot.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Eco Lifestyle build/buy might be my favourite so far

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Possibly the cutest sim i've ever made! Here's Cherry

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Alright so my mermaid is swimming with an umbrella

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Eventually the fire puts itself out

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    So Justin Delgato texted me saying he and his wife wanted to try for a baby. What I didn't expect to see him like THIS at 11:00 pm

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    If only��

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    The plaza of a lil old town i was working on before i lost my most recent save files

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Alpha hair be like

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I love the sims 4, but the sims 3 gives a much better experience of raising five kids in a shack down by the river with no money.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I re-downloaded the sims 3 onto my computer this week after not playing it for about three years and I have to say, I had forgotten just how good it is (except when it's being a crash-happy pile of garbage, of course). It really is the best game around for playing a family with absolutely no money and an endless stream of kids. I love the sims 4 a lot and play it all the time, but it lacks the ability to turn your house into a grungy heap, and that's my favorite kind of house to play. (This is also why Twinbrook is the best world.)

    I had forgotten that the sims 3 lacks the ability to save during build/buy mode though. It crashed on me yesterday and I got to experience some extremely nostalgic rage.

    submitted by /u/FliaTia
    [link] [comments]

    I was really happy with this sim I created so I thought I would share it here!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Not fair!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    A built a Mexican Restaurant in Oasis Springs! It's called The Crazy Cactus and I'm very proud with how it turned out! No CC and lot has high chairs for toddlers (no toddler potties, sorry). Origin ID is Ginsbergreen ��

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    This is my attempt at a typical Norwegian home. (With bonus traditional Norwegian clothes!)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    It's evident that y'all didn't even TRY these MAC lipsticks out on Black/Brown Sims.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Man, that "Cat Hangout" lot trait really goes hard, doesn't it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    In my most recent save, I have the "Cat Hangout" lot trait enabled on my sim's house because he's a cat lover.

    There are 10 cats in my house.

    My sim owns 4 of them.

    There are more on the way. I guarantee it.

    This is a CATastrophe.

    submitted by /u/ToughyCat2202
    [link] [comments]

    Stars may not glow in real life. Unless I've lost my mind somebody on Amazon is trying to sell glow in the dark stars based off a picture from a bedroom in The Sims. I definitely used to use this bed for little girl rooms.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Meanwhile on EA bug reports site...

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    Ah yes, two days ago when you stabbed Bella Goth with a pen. Fun times, really.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Here's the Sim my grandma helped me make with my new packs I got, her name is Claire and her cat is Muffin Top

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment