• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    The Sims Guys, I found them in the wild!

    The Sims Guys, I found them in the wild!


    Guys, I found them in the wild!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    The Good Memories ��

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    I haven't played all the sims so this might be a bit inaccurate

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    [Sims 3] Really proud of this multi-tiered natural rock fountain I made.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    i made the girl i always wanted to be and the guy i always wanted to date in middle school

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Appreciation post for the pastel vintage beauty that is the criminally underrated Roaring Heights. Such a shame it came so late in TS3, really wish TS4 would have a version of it. Do you think we have any chances? Did you play with it back in TS3?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    After lots of tutorials, I built my first house from scratch!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Looks like Mortimer reached level 2 comedy skill (I know it’s a bad joke, I’ll see myself out)

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    My first time using alt placing for doors. So satisfying

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    The Sims in Real Life

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    That's Just How It Goes.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    No, not okay. I’m calling the cops!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Apparently this is a masterpiece worth over 1k

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Just found out my gameplay style is kind of weird, DAE like to "worldbuild"?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    So this is not how you're supposed to play but I like to create really detailed universes. I'll make a cast of characters and give them all jobs and play them long enough to set them on a "track," like get them friends or in a relationship into a hobby and then onto the next. I have the sims interact with each other and become friends/enemies/marry and create lore for the town. I'll use money cheats for families that come from money, and turn on/off drug/sex/violence mods based on the tone of the universe.

    And I have MCCC getting people pregnant and married, so this happens in the background too, new generations are born into the world from the existing characters. And I might tweak the settings - I made an all-female universe where everyone was gay, a universe where the pregnancy percents were cranked up and everyone had like 12 kids, that kind of thing. I spend a lot of time playing "notable figures" in each world and because they are important their lives are well-documented, so later generations of sims can see photos and paintings of them and read books written by them long after their death.

    I don't really care about or focus on any specific sim but usually once the world is perfected, I "play" it as a random character or a self-insert to enjoy how it functions and watch them all do their thing with the context of their history. For like 15 minutes and then I get bored and start working on a new save. Does anyone else do this? Is it that weird?

    submitted by /u/simsaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Marrakesh courtyard of my Al-Landgraabi house earlier ✨

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    True love

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    That girl has red hair! SHE MUST BE A WITCH! KILL THE WITCH!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    TIL that if you throw a gift giving party while having a butler or maid, they will participate too! ��❤️ How adorable...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    She is branching out early

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    My parents sold our house so I’m going through my childhood belongings. I remember getting this manual along with the game for Christmas in 2004, and reading it COVER TO COVER, over and over again, and how excited I was to play it. Thanks to the sims for so many fun memories ❤️

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    When you want to go swimming but it's raining

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    HE DUN DID IT

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Life story ��

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment