• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    The Sims "I heard you were talking shit about me"

    The Sims "I heard you were talking shit about me"


    "I heard you were talking shit about me"

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Remember when a 40 dollar expansion included three full, gorgeous worlds?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    EA please stop making us re-select our glasses for every outfit

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    If we wear them it's because we need them, and we're not going to take them off just for different outfit types. So stop making us select them manually for every outfit type.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/283leis
    [link] [comments]

    Now that I've had a few days to process the existence of the Star Wars pack... I'm still not okay.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Dollhouse idea

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Sims 3 is so wholesome

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I literally told every single one of you dipshits to eat breakfast on the patio

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    We all know Sims 4 is a scam but seeing it like this make it real.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Learning to drive! I recently went back to the Sims 3 and it's been a completely different experience. Y'all, uninstall the Sims 4. Re-install the Sims 3. Just do it.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    First time using the T.O.O.L mod and I created this Base Game Ikea Loft in Willow Creek ��(playtested, no cc)

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    A dining room I made recently! Finally over the all-white aesthetic after six years of playing ts4

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Like, seriously?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Dream Job

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Imagine being a maid in the Sims. Putting a cup of coffee in the fridge and getting paid $80. Ideal 😍

    submitted by /u/Mels0103
    [link] [comments]

    I played TS3 after years today and the difference in gameplay is jarring

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    First of all, it's unacceptable that I had to spend two hours of manually tuning game files and struggling to get my graphic card recognized to even get this game running, but that's beside the point, ok.

    I reinstalled this game after literal years and visited my favorite family back in the day. The amount of interactions and relationships we had in this game is mindblowing. Distant friend. Old friend. Stranger. How this game properly recognized family relationships and labeled my sim's relatives as half-brother, half-sisters and step-father — instead of just brother, sisters and acquaintance as in their TS4 version. I love how sims used to have zodiac signs that could be compatible and incompatible! How they could enthuse about promotions and could teach their teens to drive, and the teens had a curfew and could invite their crush to prom. There were so many traits! The mom was the gossip of the town because she kept cheating, people called her as a "dirtbag" and talked trash about her. So many after school activities to choose from. Boarding schools! Online Dating! Manicures. Plastic Surgery. Stalker ice cream truck. I had a horse. My family had a treehouse.

    If it weren't for the fact that the game looked so ugly and outdated and if it wasn't so laggy man, I'd be jumping ship this instant. Now I'm just sad how inferior and lacking TS4 is in every department except the graphics.

    Imo: TS3 > TS2 > TS4 (regarding gameplay). Haven't played the TS1, so I can't judge this one.

    submitted by /u/Harley4L
    [link] [comments]

    My toddler aged up while taking a bath.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Y’all, my dorm roommates...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Lyndsay Pearson admits Star Wars GP was her idea

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    My sim went for a run. For some reason she won't lose weight.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    A friendly message from my boss...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Baby hell.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Tried to build Baba Yagas walking house. The feet were a real pain but with a little experimentation i got a result i finally liked. It's fully functional microhome with just the necessities. Hope you like it! ID: MsValren

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    Don’t know about you, but, for me, this is the photo of the year...

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Whenever i get bored i make all the sims swim in the pool until someone dies

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    I'm Sorry for the Bad Quality but i wanted to share my Pool House

    Posted: 01 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment