• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    The Sims July 2020: What PC/Laptop - Expansion/Game/Stuff Pack should I get?

    The Sims July 2020: What PC/Laptop - Expansion/Game/Stuff Pack should I get?


    July 2020: What PC/Laptop - Expansion/Game/Stuff Pack should I get?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Greetings, everyone! New month, new thread.

    To help keep these sort of preference/advice seeking posts to a minimum and facilitate better discussion, let's keep questions and comments about which EP, GP, SP, DLC, PC or Laptop here in one place. We've also found a helpful in depth post on Sims Community that can help with your decision too, based on what you're interested in.


    Is it worth it?

    Here is a collection of megathreads created after many of the pack release. (Sorted newest to oldest)
    We will attempt to fill in the gaps by creating threads for missing packs, and updating some of the older ones.
    * Eco Lifestyle
    * Tiny Living
    * Discover University
    * Realm of Magic
    * Moschino Stuff
    * Island Living
    * Strangerville
    * Get Famous
    * Seasons
    * My First Pet Stuff
    * Jungle Adventure
    * Laundry Day
    * Cats & Dogs
    * Fitness Stuff
    * Toddler Stuff
    * Parenthood
    * Bowling Stuff
    * Vampires
    * Vintage Glamour
    * City Living
    * Backyard Stuff
    * Kids Room
    * Dine out
    * Romantic Garden
    * Movie Hangout
    * Get Together
    * Spooky Stuff
    * Cool Kitchen
    * Spa Day
    * Perfect Patio
    * Luxury Party Stuff
    * Get To Work
    * Outdoor Retreat


    For computers and laptops, it might be better to head over to a sub that specializes in those recommendations, such as /r/SuggestALaptop, /r/buildapc, or /r/buildapcforme. You can still ask here, they are just way better equipped to answer those questions.
    You can also plug your PC specs over at Can You RUN it or PC Gaming Benchmark Or just search "will my pc run it" in google for other options.

    Threads asking this question outside of this post are likely to be removed to reduce over-saturation within the sub (see rule 8!)

    Happy simming, happy window-shopping, and happy upgrading!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When I first played The Sims 2 on the PSP this part always used to make me laugh so much.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Strangerville and broken cc is NOT a good mix

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    I built a Tiny Industrial Apartment in San Myshuno (1310 21 Chic Street) �� (no cc, playtested)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Here you go! Here I am! Uncle Moe -- thank you, ma'am!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I built an apartment in Stonestreet Apartments #3 (no CC) Link to the full stop motion build video is in the comments section ��

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    The only opinion I care about

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Does anyone else build like this?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Off-The-Grid Mushroom (for a fun guy)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Kitchen/dining in an artist’s apartment. She made the painting on the wall!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    I’ve always loved this Sims 4 painting, so I decided to do a small watercolor of it!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I was playing the property brothers game and decided to remake one of the houses in the sims.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I bet you're wondering why I called you both here today

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I’ve been playing for years and NEVER win the lottery... and my Sims just won it. While taking a mud bath. Chill, 1,000,000 in his account and he’s just making sure the cucumbers are on his eyes ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Simmers when it comes to default replacement CC

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Made Chloe for Detroit: Become Human

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    made a cozy base game suburban home��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    I recereated the Inside Out emotions as sims

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    TFW you're writing an essay but you have no idea what you're talking about so you end up just repeating yourself and hope no one will notice

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I'm not lying, teacher. The dog really did eat my homework!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I honestly don’t know at this point

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me wants going on here?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    ugh... sibling portraits. *eye roll* :)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    I saw the house on the left in a book, or online (I forget), and made the house on the right to copy. It's my all time favorite side-by-side build, and this photo makes me very happy. The Sims 3 still has the BEST colors, I play TS3 when the crap colors in TS4 piss me off too much, lol :)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    7 Days and 2 Abductions Later..

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Just be careful with your houses guys

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment