• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    The Sims i've been playing w/ an alien sim for awhile and she just graduated and i wanted to share bc i am her mother(tm) and i love her

    The Sims i've been playing w/ an alien sim for awhile and she just graduated and i wanted to share bc i am her mother(tm) and i love her


    i've been playing w/ an alien sim for awhile and she just graduated and i wanted to share bc i am her mother(tm) and i love her

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    When you have city living but still want a traditional home.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:15 PM PST

    I love creating small villages on 64x64 lots! This one is inspired by Furong, a beautiful town in China

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Meet London. She's one of my OCs. I made the Sim a whole ago but I just gave her a makeover.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:50 PM PST

    some student housing for britechester (in progress)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Ba Dum Tss

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    That awkward moment when your tired teenage sim can’t go to bed because there is a sad ghost crying in it....ok then

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    *update* depressed ghost crying in teens bed finally got out so she could go to sleep, the ghost ended up also being a teenager, never seen a teen ghost in the sims, it made me kind of sad and wanting to think up a backstory for her. Thoughts?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:18 AM PST

    So, I was looking for Grace Kelly Refs, and I found this sim SOMEONE made, but when I tried to search it back, I found NOTHING. I need this hair. PLEASE. If anyone knows who made the hair on this sim, I would love you FOREVER.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:52 PM PST

    I built my first ever mansion, how did I do?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:42 PM PST

    cc maker: "I made this neat accessory that only works for one certain hairstyle" me: "oh thats cool, did you disable it for random?" cc maker: "hahahah! of course not!"

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    They met in a gym, fell in love, started a relationship, and married on the very same day. Girl stunk because boy kept interrupting her showering to propose to her. But at least they had a happy ending.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    The most heartbreaking moment I ever experienced as a child..

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Was playing the sims and getting their legacies so far, building them and their families, grandchildren, great grandchildren... until you walk away to go to the bathroom and your game isn't on pause like you thought it was. You come back to find the whole family deceased from a house fire because one of your sims at level one cooking decides to make macaroni and cheese....... MACARONI AND CHEESE.

    submitted by /u/writervirgo
    [link] [comments]

    In my game Angela seems to genuinely care about Lilith... this happened after she saw Daniel hit her.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:06 PM PST

    Granite falls is one of my favorite worlds, especially during winter. The sun setting while snow falls is just stunning.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    The face my sim makes while running out of the house after lighting fireworks indoors right next to a baby

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Thought this was a sweet shot :) She loves her adoptive mama

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    Just wanted share my legacy sims having a cook out in a heathwave while they're listening to their mother tell a story :) I have been playing with this legacy for almost a year and I love them very much.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:57 AM PST

    I don't play with toddlers very much usually, but this scene is quite cute!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:51 AM PST

    Bella Goth returns and finds out that Mortimer is dead and Dina Caliente owns Goth Manor. Ouch.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:33 AM PST

    Thank you Sims Gallery for not removing obstructing trees outside the lot from the Gallery pics, it really sells the builds doesn't it

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    I made the Democratic debate in the desert moderated by Stalin. From left to right it’s Pete Buttigieg, Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren, and Bernie Sanders.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:37 PM PST

    Can I point out how gorgeous my male sim is?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    I built 'The Benbow Inn' from Disney's Treasure Planet! 40x40, No-CC and can be used as Home, Restaurant or Bar! Speedbuild up on my Channel together with my other Disney Replica! Hope you enjoy! Origin ID: SatiSim ��

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Had nothing to do. Extracted all the Simlish songs from The Sims 3 game files and compiled them into an album. 10 hours and 4 minutes of material to listen to.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment