• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    The Sims My vampire sim throughout the decades (1920-2020)

    The Sims My vampire sim throughout the decades (1920-2020)


    My vampire sim throughout the decades (1920-2020)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Kids these days

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Just a quick reminder that the sims 3 actually look really good contrary to common belief

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    This bunker that's actually a walk-out basement. My evil sims just got more awesome

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    Playing with realism again!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Townie Fashion: Toddler Edition

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    saw this on fb [X-post]

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    The struggle is real

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Mood

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Tiny Blue Living Room

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    So I saw some other Simmers making Karens and I had to join in the fun! Hide yo managers!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    I've never wanted a werewolf pack until after I created this fellow! He's my Sim version of FitzChivalry

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I think I might be addicted to rainbows... someone send help...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Never in my life have I had sim genetics work so well. ��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    A Victorian family home. :)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    When you build your first house and don’t know how to place windows

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    This chicken is absolutely cursed.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Sprucing Up the Ole' Trailer (UPDATED)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Classic family shot

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Why is rent at Culpepper House is $500k this month? This is gonna take a ton of lap dances

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    A very cursed chicken cosmetic item.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Is anybody else's game generating the most evil townies recently?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Like, at this point it's starting to look like the infamous "Only generate Japanese names" overtuning that happened with City Living.

    In that case I remember that someone found a coding oversight where Asian names and facial templates were used as a default instead of being just "ethnically tagged" like the other templates, which then halted all forms of diversity amongst townie generation because they were 'overrun' by Asian presets (mostly Japanese). I haven't had that problem like at all lately so I guess it has been fine tuned since.

    However, lately, my townies have been almost exclusively evil, mean, unflirty, or child-hating (usually a combination of several of those traits).

    If it's not one of those, it's sims that look like they've never left their gated community having one of the Island Living traits. If it's not THAT, and the townie actually has some sort of well-balanced personality... They're an alien.

    I know that I can fix all of this myself, and that obviously the game has no real-world understanding of what those traits actually "mean". And I'm usually not the one to "complain" about "negative" traits because I think TS4 DESPERATELY needs more "pessimism". Not everyone is cheerful or friendly.

    And in some cases I even use their traits as a source of inspiration, like this one family who had a really nice teenage son but both his parents are HORRIBLE. In my mind he's going to take care of his baby sisters by himself and try to raise them properly, and hopefully they won't be affected by their parents' horrible personalities later in life.

    HOWEVER, I can only make so many "evil stepmom"-esque storylines before I run out of steam! And because all townies are suddenly the spawns of Satan, I'm running out of steam QUICKLY!

    And the thing is I've been noticing this issue more and more recently, so I'm almost wondering if something was messed up in the latest patch or something. Anybody else have the same experience?

    Edit: deleted the "...or Moroccan" part because my brain apparently doesn't understand geography when I haven't had my morning coffee, and I don't want to come across as ignorant. YOU STILL GET THE IDEA! Hah.

    submitted by /u/frukthjalte
    [link] [comments]

    she’s so pretty!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I gave Knox a son to marry my legacy and I actually fell in love with them... meet Jesse Greenburg

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Really love how this kitchen turned out - Pantry and laundry room included in the back!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment