• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    The Sims CC sims be like:

    The Sims CC sims be like:


    CC sims be like:

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Look what I found at my parents place!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    My take on recreating the Caliente Sisters as they looked in Sims 2.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Room labeling: A Sims 4 feature that would open up so many possibilities

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    The basic unit of a Sims 4 build is a room. This system could be expanded with room labeling.

    Problems solved:

    • You could label a room a 'bathroom,' which would tell sims that this is not the place to do the dishes.
    • You could label a room a 'bedroom,' which would tell sims that this is a room with higher privacy expectations. For example, guests wouldn't go watch TV in your teen child's bedroom. Parents could be told to knock before entering.
    • You could label a room a 'living room,' which would tell sims that this is the place to sit down and lounge together. There'd be more organic gatherings in places that make sense — no more group conversations in the bathroom.

    Possibilities opened:

    • Labeling rooms could be a way to make combining lot types possible on the same lot. For example: The downstairs rooms are a restaurant; the upstairs rooms are a house. Or: The rooms over here are a library, the rooms over there are a cafe.
    • In a similar way, labeling rooms could be a way to combine several families living on one lot. Finally, we could make our own apartment buildings! If this would be too taxing for the game to render all at the same time, that's OK. The rooms labeled as belonging to non-active families could be greyed out in live mode the same way non-active City Living apartments are right now. Only rooms that are common rooms (stairways, etc.) and the active family's rooms are rendered in full.

    Thoughts? What else would this solve or make possible?

    submitted by /u/youguanbumen
    [link] [comments]

    If you play them all at once, does it count as Sims 10?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Don’t tell me what to do mom

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Best graduation ever though hey there��

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I can’t be the only one who feels this way!! Like if I had to choose only a few CC things, eyelashes would definitely be top 5 things that need to be added to base game. Come on EA!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Had a baby with Santa, named her Santana, now she’s an adult and really pretty ������

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Without CC, I gave the Get to work Experiments Table a new look! And it's still functional! Have a Spellcaster that works as a Scientist? Now they can have a magical workspace! Hope you enjoy :) Origin ID: SatiSim

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    My Sims don't go on Vacation often, but Granite Falls is seriously gorgeous.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone else spend a lot of time taking photos to put in their home? These are just some of mine I’ve done for Tank, Angela and their three boys! I can’t wait to fill the house up with them! It brings more life I think.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    human flavoured milk? yum?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    My grandma gave me a bag full of old sims games and expansion packs!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I like building swimming pools...pretty proud of this one!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I only planned for 1 baby �� sorry kid, enjoy life in the corner... at least until that ugly crib is gone

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    This was me and will always be me lol

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I love this screenshot of my sim playing with her son at her wedding ��

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I have a slight obsession for building ponds and gardens...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Eco Suburban home , cant stop building , love this pack so much

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    My neighbour on the way to welcome me with fruit cake in the middle of blizzard. Gotta love the determination.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I LOVE the Tinker family in Evergreen Harbor, but their house?... Not so much. I wanted something more quirky and cute, like them! So here's my new Tinker Mansion!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Worst. Wedding. Ever.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I wish that things like this could happen in the sims 4.

    So my sim Henry, was getting married to Theresa. The wedding was to take place on a park, and stared out wonderfully. I decided to have a family picnic before marrying and moving out the eldest son. Just as the family was finishing up, all of the sims in my household,(7) got an interesting item in their que. the was "Upset" and had a picture of Theresa's face. I looked around and saw her talking to another guy,(in hindsight she may have been flirting with him).

    I didn't think anything would really happen, and the couple have been dating since their early teenage days. Assuming it must have been a glitch, I started the get married interaction.

    It started with him talking to her, and I assumed that he was asking her if it was time that they got married((it was a wedding party and they were the only couple on the lot that were engaged) SHE PUSHED HIM! The thing letting you know what the sims are thinking said that she thought Henry was being unforgivably rude!

    This resulted in a mega fight, and the bride ran away. I'm assuming the bride, running from the lot stopes the party, an I got a notification that said the guests were expecting a wedding and were disappointed. Now Henry is Upset, and Had a lame party, but nothing else.

    At home now I invited Theresa over to the lot to see if I could salvage the relationship as I had already built a lot for them to live in. They fought again, and I gave up. I broke them up, and there was a pop up to suggest naming her an enemy. I clicked it.

    In one day, they went from max relationship, about to marry, to complete enemies.

    I love the sims.

    Edit: so... I had him gossip with a random sim, and.. "Apparently, Theresa Hoyt has been flirting with Cecil Vickers..." so... yeah she definitely flirted with someone else at the wedding...

    submitted by /u/Dissapointed-Kirby
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes the emotions seem completely genuine. Check out my Sim’s face when her Love Day date gets crashed by a townie.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment