• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    The Sims I don't normally like short hair on my sims but I think it fits her so well!

    The Sims I don't normally like short hair on my sims but I think it fits her so well!


    I don't normally like short hair on my sims but I think it fits her so well!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I’m so tired of the “I tried to make an Asian/Black/other race besides white sim!!!” posts

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    It feels so performative. Making sims that aren't white isn't some huge feat that you need to brag about. Diversity in sims games is good and should be encouraged, but just make different types of sims and play with them! You don't need to show everyone how special you are for including POC in your game, because for many players, especially those who are POC, it's just the norm to make POC sims.

    Additionally, making POC sims isn't any more difficult than making white sims, it's just because white is often considered the "default" in western society that people feel so weird about adding POC sims to their games. It makes me feel uncomfortable, especially because a lot of the sims that people post on here still have white facial features but with a darker skin tone. If you want to get better at making different looking sims, I highly recommend using reference photos! Look at pictures of people from different places in the world and incorporate them into your sims game.

    Anyway, this is just a pet peeve of mine, I'm not hating on anyone for trying to be more inclusive, just letting people know that it can come off as kind of performative when you share your "diverse sims".

    submitted by /u/Common_Chameleon
    [link] [comments]

    This is the look of a girl who just found out her sister is engaged to an evil vampire. I forgot how alive Sims 3 felt.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Please enjoy my first ever meme

    Posted: 21 May 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    So I have this townie that always shows up on lots completely naked and on low hygiene.... the weirdest part is that he also always, without fail, leaves behind a plate of ambrosia. I've dubbed this cryptid 'Stinky Naked Ambrosia Man'

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I attempted to make a hyper-realistic version of Bella Goth, instead I made Miranda Cosgrove..

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    I made all the Pokemon Professors in TS4~!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    My sim had twins with Simeon Silversweater, but he's still a Sage at the ROM. Now he often comes over by himself to see his kids. So cute!

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Tiny Home ����

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Every time I decorate a room...

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    A modern eco-friendly kitchen with a lot of plants

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Sims 4 in 2014 was like if you added a single bouillon cube to the entire ocean and called it a flavorful soup

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I keep getting texts like this

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I told my sim to go for a jog.....she took the cat

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Made my own apartment in the sims

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Who remembers this beautiful game?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share my new sim. Don’t have a name yet.

    Posted: 21 May 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Let’s see if anyone can recognize this cat.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    this is terrifying

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    We get a new tasty dish �� (Eco Lifestyle) How hangry are y’all?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I mean, what even are bills?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    A few days ago I vaguely remembered a dream that took place in a science lab, so I used that as inspo to make one (no cc)

    Posted: 21 May 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    What do you think?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment