• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    The Sims Several generations of master painters have led up to this moment. My labors have finally revealed the breadcat. A true masterpiece.

    The Sims Several generations of master painters have led up to this moment. My labors have finally revealed the breadcat. A true masterpiece.


    Several generations of master painters have led up to this moment. My labors have finally revealed the breadcat. A true masterpiece.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Yea I've got...uh..plans

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I wish the Sim's dance styles would look different based on the type of music playing.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Maybe have a skill tree for dancing? Latin dancing vs ballroom styles. Island dances to go with the island music. Maybe two Sims will slow dance to romantic music.

    Just my random stream of consciousness thoughts

    submitted by /u/UpOnZeeTail
    [link] [comments]

    My first post on r/the sims! What do ya think? :D

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Found these gems in my screenshots folder

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Hands down, one of the best trailers for the series!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    "Cassandra is ready to start a family of her own, but can she tame the town Cassanova? And can Mortimer bounce back after the disappearance of his wife Bella?" (Goth Family The Sims 2 Edition)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I am going to recreate Pleasantview

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone else make their sims "meal prep"?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    When I have Sims who are all busy/on wildly different schedules, I have them cook a bunch of different meals and leave them until they go bad in the fridge. I don't like constantly making them eat quick meals because then they get the bad moodlet.

    submitted by /u/PrestigiousRabbit5
    [link] [comments]

    I like making my teenage sims look like walking blunderyears posts.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Two of my frat members who were listed as straight started autonomously flirting since the second they moved in. I can't believe this I've never had two sims explore their sexuality like this on their own it's so heartwarming to watch!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I just got Realm of Magic and I couldn't wait to build a home for a Spellcaster!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Two of my favorite Sims in TS4 - Lauren (the blonde) and Lacey. Lauren sat with Lacey at lunch one day because she was all alone and they ended up dating

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Nostalgic overload! Just got The Sims 2 to work! Took 2 days, but it was worth it ��

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    When your Sim stops COVID-19 before the real world does

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    This random townie looks like she'll kick my butt!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    townies but make it fashion

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    You liked the bedroom, maybe you'll like the whole damn thing too! (Details in the first comment)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Megan gave birth to twins, and Rex is really loving being a father.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Made My girl in TS2 (Estrella Milkyway)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I am in love (sorry for the quality)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Almost identical twins from my 3rd gen! Both lawyers keen on getting in politics when they are older.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    And people say you can't make good-looking, unique Sims in The Sims 3...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Every time I have to go in and make 8 outfits for a sim I remember ye olde days when sims had one outfit, one default swimwear, one default sleepwear, and one unchangeable formal outfit for *if* they married the opposite sex, and I miss those days

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I'm so sick of planning outfits you guys

    I've literally gone in with MCC's dresser commands and just applied everyday outfits to all outfits for like 20 sims for the time being. its not like im gonna be seeing the sims around town sleeping anyway.

    submitted by /u/Intern_Waffle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment