• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    The Sims My sim hugging her dog that passed away.

    The Sims My sim hugging her dog that passed away.


    My sim hugging her dog that passed away.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:02 PM PST

    It do be like that

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:31 AM PST

    My first attempt at an Apothecary Room ..

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    A micro home for the Hobbit-at-heart

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    The Sims mug I got for Valentine's Day!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 09:48 AM PST

    So my Sim just graduated college, got a pretty sweet job, invites her girlfriend over to celebrate, and then gets crushed by the Murphy bed...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:35 PM PST

    My Bellerose Founder's Bedroom

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:58 PM PST

    the aliens are like: it’s go time, alright

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:34 PM PST

    If she isn't talking about fried chicken she can promptly stop texting me.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I've been going crazy trying to find this ufo I keep hearing

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    And now I feel like an idiot.

    I had been hearing these ufo type sounds in my game, but never saw one. I'd pause and pan the camera around, nothing.

    I had the camera at a different angle and the noises started. The culprit: that laser litter box.

    I feel dumb.

    submitted by /u/caffekona
    [link] [comments]

    My sim in the yellow long sleeve reunited with all of her younger siblings. Yes the couch is outside and it’s raining.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:27 PM PST

    My Sim avoided Vlad’s break-in attack because she smelled so bad

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:54 PM PST

    So Vlad rolls up to the door like he does, creeps upstairs and draws my Sim out of bed. Now, my Sim is a fresh university student who hasn't bathed in a hot minute. So, she gets up and stands in front of him and the "Be drank from" interaction pops up in her queue. But then she sniffed herself as they do when they have low hygiene, and for some reason that cancelled the interaction with Vlad, and they just stood there staring at each other. I sent my Sim back to bed, and Vlad left. In summary, my Sim smelled so bad that Vlad couldn't drink from her.

    submitted by /u/rawcabbages
    [link] [comments]

    Sad moment in sims when all the family members congregate in the bathroom to mourn Larry the cat

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I baked my twin toddlers a Winter cake (tomorrow is Winterfest) for their birthday and the maid came over and STOLE THE WHOLE THING so I used MCCC to mark him for death by starvation and my only regret is that I won't be around to see it. >:(

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    So hard to find good help these days

    submitted by /u/Lady_Lallo
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-teen twins room.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:35 PM PST

    CC creators are making all those survey items that didn't get picked

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 03:22 AM PST

    I just really wanted to share this, all the cool knitting pack cas items that got cut are getting made by cc creators! It's called the Missed Opportunity project and you can check everything made so far here https://pepperoni-puffin.tumblr.com/missedopportunity

    submitted by /u/SmeenWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Gryffindore common room inspired bedroom ��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    I built a trailer park in Glimmerbrook ✨��

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I love a restaurant with a view!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Owning a business is pointless.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Dine out is in my mind, the worst expansion pack to have come out. Whenever my sims go out, the social events usually end before the food gets to the table and the group leaves. The waiters are coded to drop food so much because npc owned businesses don't train their employees. Owning it is pointless. You can't cook or serve the food and all you do is come angry customers and download mods to make it even remotely playable. The employees are too difficult to keep happy since they have to work a 19 hour work day to see some profit and it takes 6 hours per customer. If you could clean tables, take orders and walk out food it would definitely be better!

    I also have problems with retail stores. It takes a lot and a lot of time management to make a sale and my staff once again quits regularly. Maybe if I could create a proper employee schedule and see their opinions of their work hours that would be nice.

    And being a Vet is way too dang easy. I mean, I can become a millionaire off of it in a week as long as I have the starting funds.

    I also end up building a second house at any business I own because the sims needs are hard to monitor while managing a store. I tend to employee my household members to help out.

    Yet, I wish they'd let you open up a salon. As a real life barber student, I'd enjoy that business. They'd be able to use the get famous chair and animations, and the retail model.

    What do you guys feel about my rant/idea?

    submitted by /u/Callmepigeons
    [link] [comments]

    My newest sim, Magnolia!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Made a base game, no cc, modern starter home!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Love it when sims just ignore a fire for a marshmallow

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Does anyone else think that the 20th anniversary so far has been underwhelming?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Just feels like the community has put in all the effort in terms of celebrating.

    submitted by /u/JEclips
    [link] [comments]

    Narrow Pink Tiny Home galleryID valiantdistracts

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment