• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    The Sims Family photoshoot

    The Sims Family photoshoot


    Family photoshoot

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:14 PM PST

    Found this site and figure you'll love it too - a mansion/house generator! Tons of different variants, as I haven't seen the same floorplan twice. Definitely gonna try my hand at both generating AND building it in the Sims! I'll post the link in the comments.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    The saddest moodlet you can ever get

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:02 PM PST

    Well, this is my version of myself in the sims, the reference photo is not the best but it is where the hairstyle is most appreciated ��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:36 PM PST

    I built Judith Ward the Hollywood home she deserves.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Townie fashion at its finest.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:55 AM PST

    2008 celebrities dressed like townie sims

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:00 PM PST

    *inaudible sounds of my mom in the background*

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:36 AM PST

    My 7 year old niece’s reading and computer skills have greatly improved since she started playing The Sims on her own. I was concerned about the game’s maturity level but she was quite persistent about playing the game.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:58 PM PST

    A Tiny House for Each World

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    EXCUSE ME-

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:32 PM PST

    Can we give Sims 4 some credit for the improvements made to jobs over the years? Careers in Sims 4 are friggin' amazing compared to all the other games!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Basically every new job has working from home as an option, there's the preparation tasks to prepare for the day, there's the base game concept of branches for every job, there's so many rewards for basically every level of every job, there's the freelance jobs, there's odd jobs, there's side jobs, and job unlocks include interactions with other sims and objects, there's overmax pay (promotions after reaching level 10), the emotional auras from reward objects, teen careers, several active-ish or fully active careers added in several packs...

    Branching jobs alone is a really cool addition that basically makes every job twice as interesting. As a gardener, are you more of a scientific botany type? Or a stay at home planting flowers type? You get to choose. Are you a mob boss type? Or are you a high-crime villain sort? You get to choose. Are you into politics? Are you the politician type, or the protesting type? You get to choose. You want to work in social media? As the influencer, or as their PR? You get to choose. How cool is that?

    And there's several careers that unlock new gameplay completely like investing with the business career, responding to fanmail, or even a blanket 20% off discount on art purchases as an art critic. A lot of careers have ways of earning royalties like writing, writing music, writing jokes, etc, but also more out there stuff like getting royalties for writing Grant Applications or Shooting Nature Documentaries as a Conservationist.

    Pretty much EVERY career has incredible perks and unlocks, and I never see anyone talk about them. Criminal bosses unlock the ability to research bank blueprints on the computer which gives them an at-home easy way to level mischief, or Oracles get the ability to hack Mainframes, which give htem a moodlet that makes all hacking interactions more successful and produce more money! Chefs can write books about their career for extra cash! Engineers can craft a pair of glasses that lets them use the computer literally anywhere at any time!

    Careers in Sims 4 are DEEP, rewarding experiences. I think they need a little more credit than they get!

    submitted by /u/Intern_Waffle
    [link] [comments]

    Cosy little bar area in a Culpepper House apartment ������

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:37 AM PST

    my current sims home may be my favourite one yet

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    My teacher Sim WooHooed one of his students, and then the welcome wagon came. It was her mom.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:07 PM PST

    just aged up Max Villareal along with my sim and I like how he turned out ��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:46 PM PST

    People's actually downloaded my stuff omg ��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Playing TS1 & TS2

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    I accidentally left my game unpaused for a couple minutes and I came back to my sims having a private wedding in the bathroom

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    my micro home (+:

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    I recently downloaded a loading screen override, and it makes my game just that extra bit brighter!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:02 AM PST

    you REALLY need a wikihow for that?

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    My Servo is family-oriented and loves the outdoors. He's going to be a gardener. So we moved into the Brindleton Bay woods. He's waiting for my sim to craft him a wife and they're going to adopt a human child.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:59 PM PST

    So, I made this sims and I want to share it because it's the cutest sims I have ever done ��✨��

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Two of my teen siblings, Isabella and Emilio.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment