• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    The Sims Townies' outfits be like:

    The Sims Townies' outfits be like:


    Townies' outfits be like:

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    I built a ruin/campsite in Selvadorada. Inspiration for this build from @cutiezor

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    I made a modern Toronto-style Victorian house! (video tour in comments)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Hey guys, I just finished building my soccer/football stadium. It's 100% base game with no packs or cc. It's only the gallery for all of you to enjoy! More pictures in the comments. Search RHZ2

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:58 PM PST

    That 70s Show in The Sims 4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    The most faithful man

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:52 PM PST

    So, my sim grounded her son and he immediately got this wish...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    I built a plant house inspired by moominvalley! ��

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    My very first big modern build. What do you think? (No cc)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I created a Sim to be a Paranormal Investigator when the pack drops... and I'm kind of in love with her?? She's just such a cutie! (Pictures cropped but otherwise unedited.)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:59 AM PST

    I’m new to SIMS. And I Love it!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:17 PM PST

    Hello!

    I just discovered this sub and have been amazed by the content on it. Anyways, I'm a brand new player to SIMS 4. I have never played any other sims game in my live and decided to purchase it. So far I have made a Guy and the was a computer guru and fell in love with another guy and then proposed to him on his birthday and got rejected and then I got sad, old, and died!. I also made a guy that fell in love with a lady who's parents both died on the same day and then I married her, had a kid, tried to potty train them, and then died! Lastly I tried a solo mission musician and he was supper happy and full of love. Then his radio broke and he tried to fix it, got electrocuted and died! This game is truly amazing and I have had so much fun playing it! I can't wait to I actually know what I'm supposed to do in order to not die!

    submitted by /u/Blaski
    [link] [comments]

    My sim is having a graduation ceremony and her roommate is also there to attend the ceremony! What a supportive friend ��

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Uh I’m not sure what’s going on... my Sims glitched and now I guess I’m kidnapping a kid.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    So why sims 4 has the secret of life?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:07 AM PST

    I have been playing sims 4 for 1-2 months ( but I have never played any sims before) , but I do know that sims 3 and sims 2 have more depth than sims 4. Anyways, I found the secret of life while playing sims 4 .All of my sims are perfect in my own terms. They all become rich, have the distinguished degrees, lovely families, finishing life time aspiration, big lovely house, good relationships...But the thing is, once they become that, I become bored.To be honest, their life is boring 😂Yeah they have pretty good life but everything is easy, and there is no struggle and suprises at all. Which makes me look at my own life and realizing that I was trying to be that sim, trying to be perfect ( but boring ) and this helped me to get over my anxiety. I started accepting challenges and my flaws. Anyways, I am grateful for EA to make a game like that boring. ( I still love sims 4 tho and I play with different approach, I create different sims with stories). I think the game developers team of sims 4 are the wisest people on earth.

    submitted by /u/regina5thphalange
    [link] [comments]

    I built a room for a cat fosterer!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    "Daddy's girl". First time seeing this sentiment pop up. I thought it was cute... Sorry about the poor quality photo.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    It was requested that I show off my sims outfits. I present to you the fiercest queen in the world Dax Versace. Tell me which outfit is your favorite.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:08 PM PST

    1st Person POV tingz

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    PILLOW FIGHT!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    I remodeled (almost) all the lots in Port Promise!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:33 PM PST

    Things I want from EA (but am afraid to ask for)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:31 PM PST

    I was thinking about this the other day when I was feeling nostalgic about Sims 2. I was able to get a free copy of the Sims 2 Ultimate back when they had it and it was still so much fun to play, though admittedly some of the functionality of it was a little janky compared to S3 and even S4. But I still feel like Sims from S2 are the most dynamic out of the whole series. Yes, they're easier to automate in the latter series but their lives felt more, random? I guess is the way to put it. Like sure, as a player you had the chance to really cultivate their lives but any random occurrence could fuck up whatever you had planned. Of course you didn't have to let that happen, but it still really made for a rewarding game IMHO.

    But Sims 2 has pretty much been phased out and even if you did manage to get the Ultimate collection or you have all the old CD's, good luck running it on a newer system. And it made me think that I'd legitimately be interested in a remastered version of S2 ultimate, updated graphics, able to run on current systems, possibly some slight upgrades to gameplay, you get the picture.

    While we're at it, I'd like to see another go at Sims Medieval. I've always been a fan of the concept but the game itself is bugged to shit and the gameplay gets way too repetitive. I wish it had more elements of traditional Sims games, i.e you live out your lifespan, raise a family, just in a medieval setting and they could have kept the active jobs and quests which is what I think most people were expecting when it first came out anyways.

    That being said, I don't trust EA to not fuck it up and overcharge for the privilege in both cases.

    What do you want to see. But are afraid to ask for?

    submitted by /u/luckynumber3
    [link] [comments]

    I made a city with dark secrets

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    So its been a while since i posted but this was my adhd project where i had a lot of small ideas i just built into one big lot/little city. Included with some dark secrets throughout! In this build: A bank robbery, an illegal soda shop, ice cream shop ran by a kidnapping clown (Right next to the news station and police station) a boring office under a doctors office, a sewer pool with a monster hiding in it, a mad science lab, storage units filled with junk, a dingy subway, a morgue and much more!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Md6AMvE

    If you are interested and want to look deeper, look me up in the gallery Hay_Dont_Slip

    submitted by /u/trousershark22
    [link] [comments]

    Blended family Apartment�� This apartment is for 8 sims and their dog. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. 1 of the bathrooms is a little customized so all the sims have time to shower and used the bathroom. Speed build is now on my YouTube Channel✨ Flava Gamer

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment