• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    The Sims My first time trying to build something classical! What do you think?

    The Sims My first time trying to build something classical! What do you think?


    My first time trying to build something classical! What do you think?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Me with the sims 4

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:42 PM PST

    she is playing a piano for the first time ever and these random neighbors are absolutely losing their SHIT booing her

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:19 AM PST

    Mystique Psychic Home using Paranormal Stuff Pack.. <3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I made a haunted house shaped like a spider cause I wanted to be extra spoopy ��

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:03 PM PST

    When Bonehilda drinks water, it falls through her ribcage and onto the floor

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 09:26 AM PST

    The Sims 5 shows an improvement in graphics, but EA’s builds seem to be even more lacking

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Made a haunted house and now my cat is possessed by a demon

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    I tried to make industrial kitchen with a cheerful twist to it

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:21 PM PST

    When there's an emergency in this house, we ALL deal with it

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Just my witch and her pet cat familiar knitting socks to give to ghosts~ Love cross pack compatibility!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:32 AM PST

    I don't understand the logistics of this situation

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:10 PM PST

    of course it has to be eliza pancakes

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 06:43 PM PST

    Firefighters are useless.....

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:52 AM PST

    I gave a makeover for Behr sisters!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    I love base game only houses just because I get to be so creative when it comes to coming up with interesting yet functional furniture :) I'm particularly proud of this kitchen/dining combo, made without CC and only base game of course! What do you think about it? :)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Sim and real life comparison.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    My fairy from supernatural :)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:42 AM PST

    Things I Wish They Would Bring Back

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:04 PM PST

    More of a challenge/more danger. I dare any of you to go back to the sims 1 and try to play it like you would sims 4. the game is hard. and while I don't mean lets darksouls the sims. I want a bit of a challenge. Also where is the danger? I want hear the classic sound as my house gets robbed, or my kids get shoved off to military school never to be seen again.

    Upgrades - in Sims 2 pets for consoles the more you did the more the world around you would be improves (kind of like eco lifestyle) but this unlocked better shops, made them bigger and better, more choices.

    The more adult humor: gone are the days where you see caged dancers, monkey butlers with big asses and just fun risky things you hope your parents wouldn't see

    More of a challenge/more danger. I dare any of you to go back to the sims 1 and try to play it like you would sims 4. the game is hard. and while I don't mean lets dark souls the sims. I want a bit of a challenge. Also where is the danger? I want hear the classic sound as my house gets robbed, or my kids get shoved off to military school never to be seen again.

    Better maps / open world map- Now what I mean is, take the map from the sims 1, that thing is huge it made it feel like even though you were looking at just a 2d image it was still a town. While not do that with the sims 4? made a large map that shows all the locations, that way we can see oh, New Crest is close Strangerville, or Newcrest is just outside of Forgotten Hallow. Then we could just click on the locations and go to the normal maps. Do this in stead of just the page with all the circles.

    submitted by /u/ShouRonbou
    [link] [comments]

    I build a bar on Sulani so my sims can have some fun! (No CC)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    I finally got all the Sims 3 Expansion Packs in physical form, next up is The Sims 2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Who needs Reddit on your cellphone? It's better to knit on the toilet!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 04:43 PM PST

    A séance with the tragic clown ����

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:43 PM PST

    I do love that couch. It's a very good couch.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:40 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment