• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    The Sims At this point every single item in the sims 3 store needs to be damn near free

    The Sims At this point every single item in the sims 3 store needs to be damn near free


    At this point every single item in the sims 3 store needs to be damn near free

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:49 PM PST

    Why are they still having people buy points with money?? Like come on people have already cracked all of the buyable worlds and majority of the clothing items and such. It also surprises me that ppl still buy from it..then again some people don't know about the cracked version and I guess want to support the creators. Which is fine :)

    The store needs to have a huge sale. I'm talkin HUGE

    Edit: I'm not trying to be vicious about ppl buying from the store. Lol all I'm saying is I wonder when they're gonna shut it down or when they'll just make everything free

    submitted by /u/nickisclip
    [link] [comments]

    I would wholeheartedly appreciate if ea would add more cas stuff for males like more facial hair, and body hair. There, that's it, that's the post.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Finally won the lottery! (I'm doing the weight achievement without the potions)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    You know when you save your sim to the gallery and they get some sort of randomised pose... I think this is the cutest any of my sims have looked on the gallery preview thing

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    My mermaid sim in the Conservationist Career had triplets today. The island spirits like her a lot, and I found them upstairs with the babies while they were playing. It's like they're watching over them or somethin' ��

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:31 PM PST

    i´m so happy, my sims are smarter...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:47 AM PST

    *gasp*

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:23 PM PST

    My sim is finally a big moviestar and she recently starred in her first blockbuster film. I madeover her co-star and did a little red carpet photoshoot for the “premiere.” Might keep this dude in my game because they look kinda cute together.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    Seasons has a wedding decoration that covers all of then and it makes me happy. Found then while decorating for "halloween" and now I'm gonna use it in my wedding venues.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Decided to redesign the Sims 1 pet store tonight

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    This is Ella, one of the most beautiful female Sims I've ever made! :D

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Bye bye Sims 4

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I recreated another Sims 4 painting!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    This is what happens when your vampire sim wakes up after a 500 year slumber and accidentally discovers EDM

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:18 AM PST

    Ginger Gal!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:46 AM PST

    I built a cozy caravan in Sulani and gallery doesn't show how cute it is

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:45 AM PST

    This took me all day but I figured out how to do it! I'm super proud of it. This is my Not So Berry family tree.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:22 AM PST

    So Makoa shows up at The Sand Bar looking like he either regrets something or hates his life. �� I think it's the latter. ��

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:09 AM PST

    Longest legacy ever recorded?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    I was a simmer my entire childhood and I always played the same family over and over again generation after generation. I was never much for going on the sims website or participating in the Fandom so I didn't even know I was doing a legacy challenge until many generations in. I have been playing this family off and on for 10 years (started in early 2010) and I am in the upper 60s generation wise at this point. I was telling a friend about it and she thought this was some kind of record. I am sure there are plenty of higher legacy counts out there but I was wondering where I could find them or read about them! I am curious if I was just a big weirdo about my legacy family or if other people got as attached as I did! I made power points about them and created a "character card" for each heir/heiress with facts about their life and what they contributed to the legacy! It all seems silly now but it was tons of fun! I tried making the switch to sims 4 but couldn't leave my legacy family after all that time 😂

    submitted by /u/MaxRepels
    [link] [comments]

    The Peeing Fire Glitch is STILL an Issue????

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    EA WHO?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    I renovated 910 Medina Studios and turned it into this cute boho inspired studio apartment ��✨ | NO CC | Gallery ID: tellmeimanangel

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment