• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    The Sims New update allowed me to make this gorgeous girl

    The Sims New update allowed me to make this gorgeous girl


    New update allowed me to make this gorgeous girl

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Hmm..I’m not sure.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:01 PM PST

    I thought that the new update was planned for tomorrow but apparently it is there already ��

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Ive been playing sims medieval on and off since 2013 and this is the first time I've ever seen this!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    This really made me laugh since he hasn't even spent a day of his life raising this kid.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:26 PM PST

    The Sims 3 truly knew how to simulate the wishes and whims of dogs and dog owners, huh...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:41 PM PST

    This group has been inseparable since college and now they're exploring the ancient temples together. This was one of the more peaceful moments I've had in Sims -- ever.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:20 PM PST

    The outside of my Sims bunker

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:36 PM PST

    Discover University Tips!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 12:01 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I see a lot of people on this subreddit and the community in general talk about how hard it is to send your sims to university, and wanted to avoid doing my irl uni homeworkthrow down a list of my suggestions! feel free to leave yours below!

    -use bb.enablefreebuild to edit the dorms, and for the love of all things holy get your sim a better bed than the university ones!

    -if your sim is in a career in which they can work from home, they can still continue with that career and go to uni at the same time

    -homework matters way less than regular attendance and doing your term projects

    -have your sim live off campus if you don't want to deal with them being tardy all the time! I cannot stress this one enough, especially if you're at foxbury and have to use a bike

    -get your sims research and debate skill up when they're a teen, that way they can do their homework much faster when in uni

    -cheating and trying to seduce your professor for better grades almost never works and often results in probation

    -try to remember what buildings your sim enters into for each class so you can teleport them there before

    -unless you want your sim to be constantly exhausted, having them take more than three classes a semester isn't worth it

    -turn your aging on long before you send your sim to uni! trust me, you won't regret it!

    submitted by /u/plantayshun_610
    [link] [comments]

    [Sims 3] I love seeing the Tragic Clownfish!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:14 AM PST

    Seeing all of this wasted food sims just leave there actually makes me kinda sad

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:44 AM PST

    WOW! I'm loving the new skintone update!! :)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Robber got arrested but the cops were kind enough to let them use an umbrella in the rain

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    I just downloaded reshade and WOW

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    shamelessly stolen from tumblr

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Me: Oh thank god, we finally can get rid of that ugly main menu. Ea: Did somebody say ugly?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Roof architecture inspired by The Sims

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Finally finished with my Snowy Escape build!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 06:30 PM PST

    Now can we please get...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 05:20 PM PST

    The ability to copy makeup to outfits. It's so frustrating copying makeup manually, especially now with the sliders!

    Also the ability to tilt in camera mode :)

    submitted by /u/nixedreamer
    [link] [comments]

    When you see it...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    I see, it's so beneficial, will probably use it later.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:42 AM PST

    moveobjects on

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Tested the skin update on a random sim I hate... worth the ugly menu and all my mods breaking.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Saw a dollhouse on here and tried to recreate it in sims4

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment