• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    The Sims I now regret putting a karaoke machine in this restaurant because after my Sim died, the Grimm Reaper really had the Audacity to sing karaoke while everyone is hysterically crying...

    The Sims I now regret putting a karaoke machine in this restaurant because after my Sim died, the Grimm Reaper really had the Audacity to sing karaoke while everyone is hysterically crying...


    I now regret putting a karaoke machine in this restaurant because after my Sim died, the Grimm Reaper really had the Audacity to sing karaoke while everyone is hysterically crying...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:11 PM PST

    alpha cc eyes on tsr be like

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    Did I build this entire house just to put an atrocious conversation pit inside? Yes. Yes, I did.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Having recently started a new Sims 2 playthrough, I can finally do a proper one of these CaS comparison thingies.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I built a messy Gamers Room. Available on the gallery under the ID ‘wkndabel’. Speed build is in the comments for anyone who wants to watch :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    We are both living our best lifes

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I made this meme a while ago, and it still rings true. ��

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    I made a super ~c h i l l a x e d ~ room for my Sim!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:21 PM PST

    my persona 3 protagonists hanging out at the spice festival! ☺️

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    wrapped up the finishing touches on the two bed, two bath house I’ve been working on! lemme know what y’all think :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I really didn't like that one karaoke bar in the Spice District of San Myshuno, so I had to make something new to take its place. Welcome to the Violet Elephant!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:06 PM PST

    December 13th marked 1 year since I started my current save. I've finally reached Gen 4! Jack, the Sim pictured here, just became a grandpa. Gen 1 has passed on.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    My evil sim daughter slapped Grim silly. They’re actually pretty good friends now.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    The Sims 4: Snowy Escape Lifestyles career overview

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Because I couldn't find a guide on this anywhere, I dived into the source of the game to find out of which careers match with which Lifestyles. Here's the full overview:

    Indoorsy/Outdoorsy

    All careers are indoor careers, with the exception of the following:

    • Astronaut (outdoors)
    • Athletics (outdoors)
    • Conservationist (outdoors)
    • Gardener (outdoors)
    • Diver (outdoors, part-time)
    • Fisherman (outdoors, part-time)
    • Lifeguard (outdoors, part-time)
    • University soccer player (neither outdoors nor indoors)

    Energetic

    The following careers are perfect for the Sims who can't sit still:

    • Astronaut
    • Athletic
    • Civil Designer
    • Criminal
    • Manual Laborer
    • Military
    • Diver (part-time)
    • Lifeguard (part-time)
    • University soccer player

    Sedentary

    The following careers are the career of choice for Sims who'd rather not move at all:

    • Law
    • Social Media
    • Tech Guru
    • University E-sports gamer

    Adrenaline Seeker

    The following careers will get your Sims' blood pumping:

    • Astronaut (levels 8 and up)
    • Criminal
    • Secret Agent (levels 8 and up)

    Techy/Technophobe

    The following careers are perfectly suited for nerdy Sims, but not so much for the tech-averse:

    • Engineer
    • Scientist (active career)
    • Tech Guru
    • Freelance programmer
    • University E-sports gamer
    submitted by /u/ProNoob13
    [link] [comments]

    Because I could not stop for death

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Willow Creek Archive Renovation | Only Base Game NO CC | What Do You Think?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Looking at Cyberpunk 2077 NPCs, I guess Sims 4 townies are just ahead of their time...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    My longest family yet! I'm on the 4th generation of my family from Roaring Heights, the Cortez family.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    EA Should Fix This!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Was browsing for hair cc and came across this...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    let's remember the legend :)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 05:42 AM PST

    Experimenting with different platform levels; I think this bed looks great on a lowered platform!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    You can make a faux pull-out bed by combining a mattress and loveseat! (I used a bed from Seasons and a loveseat from Get Famous)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment