• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    The Sims Sims on the gallery be like:

    The Sims Sims on the gallery be like:


    Sims on the gallery be like:

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    has this meme been made yet?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:41 PM PST

    I built a Japanese Village with only the Base Game - 40x30 tiles, without CC and can be a home for up to 6 Sims! Speedbuild up on my Channel, the build is up on Origin ID: SatiSim. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:14 PM PST

    this EA’s Brindleton Bay starter house was asking for a little renovation

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Aaand I made another new Sim

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    So, I built a metro station

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    Me when my game freezes while I'm saving and I know I have to close it even though I'll lose the 3+ hours I spent on CAS

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I want more relationship options in CAS

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 03:43 AM PST

    I don't really see that many people talking about this. I guess it gets in the shadow of babies, cars, farms & bunkbeds. But I really want more relationship options in CAS.

    If I remember correctly the only options you have that you can chose right away in CAS are, mother/father, daughter/son, sister/brother, husband/wife & just roommates. But I want WAY more options. The relationship types that I'm thinking of are: - Grandmother/Grandfather - Granddaughter/Grandson - Aunt/Uncle - Niece/Nephew - Cousin - Stepmother/Stepfather - Stepdaughter/Stepson - Stepsister/Stepbrother - Fiancee/Fiancé - Girlfriend/Boyfriend

    I want to be able to chose one of these right way. If a want to make an aunt living with her nephew I have to make the sister/mother too and then later get rid of the mom in the game. But most of the time I don't feel like doing a bunch of extra sims just so I can get the relationship between two sims the way that I want it to be. The relationship types obviously exists in the game so why can't we have them as options in the relationship settings. Some of these were even possible to choose from in TS3 like boyfriend/girlfriend and being engaged. Remember how disappointed I was when I got TS4 and saw that they removed that. However unlike TS3 I would want it to be possible for unmarried sims to still have a child together through CAS.

    These are the ones I could think of right now as I'm writing this but if you have any more options I would love to hear them.

    submitted by /u/CONFUSIONATOR
    [link] [comments]

    My sim has a particular way of sleeping in a sleeping bag

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    The OG's - the Bustin' Out Landgraabs!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Someone fr blocked paparazzi from taking pics of my Sim but it's memeworthy, so

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    MEME

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:20 AM PST

    one good thing about that mac update is being able to accurately depict teenagers who've only just started using makeup & have no clue what they're doing yet

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    My friend is working on this unique project, we will keep you updated!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Been playing with lights recently...Punk Rock Neon Studio!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:17 PM PST

    EA's getting a little to real with these moodlet descriptions....I felt that

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Oh no

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    Finally made ts3 work on my laptop. So excited to play again! The last time I played this was before ts4 launched. Any recommended mods for a smooth gameplay? And cc too to make the sims look better? ��

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Spent all night making kitchen renovation plans in the Sims 4.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Royal Family Save, Family Portrait!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Wanted to share my new sim with you!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment