• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 24, 2020

    The Sims If you don't want your date finding out you're a vampire maybe don't take them to a karaoke bar full of mirrors

    The Sims If you don't want your date finding out you're a vampire maybe don't take them to a karaoke bar full of mirrors


    If you don't want your date finding out you're a vampire maybe don't take them to a karaoke bar full of mirrors

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:15 PM PST

    who else can relate ������

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Art imitates life

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:30 AM PST

    saw this on fb

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:09 AM PST

    THIS ISN’T HOW WE GET PROMOTIONS, LINDA.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Who says romance is dead?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    My gold digger after "inheriting" the Alto's mansion (and their name) when Nick oh so suddenly passed...

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:08 PM PST

    [Sims 2] Some Caliente cousins in my game

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    one of my sims' dorm mates somehow brought the snowman INTO THE LIVING ROOM

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Sleepy zombie girl and her trashy trans bf are some of my favourite sims to date

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:45 PM PST

    Introduced The Sims to my daughter

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 09:21 PM PST

    I haven't had time to play a lot the past few years. I'm a binge player, I can't casually play The Sims. If I don't have 8 hours to dedicate to it, I don't do it. So the last three years I've only played on Mother's Day. I am asked what I want, I want a day alone with no interruptions and to play The Sims.

    Yesterday I decided to update Origin, noticed the expansion sale and picked up a few expansions for myself. I decided to start a game and see what new goodies I got since the kids were hanging out in the living room with Dad.

    After about a hour my three year old came to see what I was up to. She sat on my lap and watched me play for a hour. Then it was dinner time and we went about our evening.

    Today at lunch my daughter asked me about "the girls". I was confused for a moment then clarified with her "on the computer game?" Yes, she wanted to know when she could play with them again. So I told her after lunch we could. We played for a half hour together.

    I showed her some videos online of The Sims so she could see that you could build anything you could imagine or make people however different you wanted. She asked to build our house. That was what we spent the afternoon doing together. After building and designing our home she didn't care for watching our Sims live out in the house so she asked for the girls again. Then she said "Anna and Elsa would love this" (from Frozen) and I said back to her "you know, we could make them." And she so excited. I told her it would have to wait for after dinner and after her baby sister went to bed.

    And we spend the later part of the evening together designing Elsa and Anna (and if you have little kids you'll know these two: Elsea and Anya) to live in a ice castle.

    It's a silly story and the concept is ridiculous but it was so fun to share this with her.

    submitted by /u/PinkChubbyMonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Died in the pool, 4 PM -> Back from the grave for beer pong, 4:30 PM

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    Two Sims doing tricks at the same time in an ice rink. Accidentally majestic, if not incredibly precarious.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    I wanted the Sims 1 Bella Goth in Sims 3. I need help, she just isn't matching my Mortimer. Somehow she is much more harder to make, especially her hair.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:55 AM PST

    This loading screen message is a good way to describe Isla Paradiso.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:56 AM PST

    This is every guy character I make in the sims

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Jee, thanks...how could I pass on this amazing deal?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Thank you, daughter.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Townie fashion is the best worst thing in this game.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:31 AM PST

    This image was make me disturbing and very uncomfortable.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Recently uploaded palace on the sims 4 EA gallery. [German Waterfall Palace] My Origin ID is [little9203]

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Just some Strangerville

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 08:40 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment