• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    The Sims two very different ways of being a zen master

    The Sims two very different ways of being a zen master


    two very different ways of being a zen master

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    A fire started while they were skinny dipping

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I made my sim outfits as if she was a character on different TV shows/movies

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that didn’t know “lothario” is an actual word that explains the behavior of Don Lothario?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I found the Karen Challenge on fb.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Covid-19 has left me very little time to build. So I'm extra happy with this, a tiny home lake house!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    We all can relate

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    I love how you can do more with a dragon egg than a real baby in the Sims 1

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    I thought I should share my favorite sims I've made so far! Meet Lucas and Joy, the typical opposites attract type of couple~ ☠️☀️

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I gave Cassandra Goth a bit of a makeover !

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    An improbable heir

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    An improbable heir

    Shane The Red

    I'm playing a legacy for the first time, and am completely invested in the lore of my current family. Their name is Le'Rouge: "The Red", due to my founding Matriarch's flaming red hair. I have two rules for succession of the legacy, which are:

    1. The heir will be the first born female of the generation.
    2. The only exception to number one is if any child (male or female) inherits the family's red hair.

    The funny thing is that red hair has been much more rare than I assumed it would be when I started this legacy, as I've played several generations and it never showed up, apart from my original matriarch. Until now! Behold my first male heir, Shane Le'Rouge! I gasped out loud when he aged up and I saw his magnificent crimson mane! He usurps the birthright from two eligible older sisters, who would have otherwise inherited.

    submitted by /u/Just_ME_28
    [link] [comments]

    I built a magical lab without CC! Includes a functional cauldron, computer, chemistry lab, archeology table and candlemaking station. 'Alchemy Lab' Origin ID:SatiSim. Hope you enjoy! :)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Truly though, much as I hate it every time— we decided not to play vanilla, we chose this life lmao

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    I don't like the sound of that

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Why have I only just discovered that you can get custom art from the gallery?!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    I was going through my old stuff and found a copy of the original sims. I'm not sure where the disc went, but i still have the case

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    An unlikely duo: Don LothariHoe wasn’t able to woo Mrs. Crumplebottom in his mission to have 20 simultaneous lovers since she’s an NPC, but I thought it was so adorable when they sat down to enjoy a game of Poker. Sims 4 could never!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone else still find themselves frustrated with TS4’s lack of create-a-style?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Building has always been my favorite part of The Sims. I feel like I do best whenever I draw inspiration from real life, but I keep finding myself getting frustrated and blocked by the game's design tool. It feels impossible to make something unique when I'm restricted to the same hundred shades of beige tiles, or that chair that matches the set, but one color is just off. I also only play on console, so CC is just out of the question too. I just wish that I had some more creative freedom. It's like I don't use half of the items or color options because so many just don't make sense with the rest.

    Sorry for the rant, I'm just sad this morning and really want my blue counters to match my refrigerator.

    submitted by /u/gh0st_belle
    [link] [comments]

    Thought I’d try my hand at making a base game dressing table area. How did I do?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Just a sim i made cause I was bored, i tried to step out of my comfort zone with her facial features.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I Hope We Get More Adorable Options Like This for Our Pets in Nifty Knitting Stuff

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    I had a go at making elves! Meet Shea, Valeria, Aziza, Shiro, Folha and Namir. With added magic of no cc.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hii guys☺️ I renovated the house from the Segur family ������

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment