• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    The Sims The Sims 1 burglar sound is unforgettable.

    The Sims The Sims 1 burglar sound is unforgettable.


    The Sims 1 burglar sound is unforgettable.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Just a Sims Medieval appreciation post because this game is so much fun and its beautiful

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Why can’t we have L shaped sofas? Why? This drives me actually insane

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm a new Maxis Match CC Creator focused on African cultures to add more diversity to your games! I wanted to promote my work because I'm new and I spend hours sending messages to CC Finds blog to be seen haha -- I hope you like them (:

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    it’s a cowplant irl!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    I built a secret mermaid home in Mua Pel'am, hidden underneath a cove. ��

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Meeting up at the Mini-Mart After School

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I barely play beyond building houses

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Cassandra Goth's Everyday Makeover - Base Game Only (no CC, no packs, no face or body edits). Accessible to everyone :)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    My Japanese vibe corner

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    CC for Black Sims

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    After seeing this post yesterday showcasing the amazing CC by u/OPlerims, I realised that a lot of people seem to be unaware of many of the great CC creators out there that focus on black CC. I decided to remedy that, so this post will have links to all the CC creators I've found and love.

    Maxis Match:

    Leeleesims1, SavvySweet, SheSpeaksSimlish, Qwertysims, Simtric, Dbasiasimbr, OPlerims

    Plus some creators that don't focus on black CC but have made some great black CC:

    Saurussims, ImVikai, AHarris00Britney, GrimCookies, Okruee, IsJao

    Alpha:

    Ebonix, XxBlacksims, DiversedKing, Brandysims, Kiegross, JsDiverse, JaySims, Badddiesims, CoCo Games, KikoVanity, Xmiramira, Thisisthem, PLASTICsimz, Alecseycool, Afrosimtric, BLVCKLIFESIMZ, Estrojan-s, Indisim

    Plus some creators that don't focus on black CC but have made some great black CC:

    LeahLillith, RedheadSims, Anto

    All the CC from the creators I linked are free (or early access, which will be free in a couple of weeks). If I missed any creators you love please comment them so we can all find some amazing new CC creators.

    submitted by /u/plumbob-omb
    [link] [comments]

    Little extra from a reoccurring

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    High key wish we got photo booths back. I know we have the photography studio in TS4 but it’s just something about the silly poses and romantic poses that adds something more. They’re not posing for a photo shoot, they’re just vibing y’know?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    i gave my first sims the makeover they deserved :) what do you think?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Garden of summer XD the next part of Garden of words !

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Name suggestions would be appreciated!

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    When you have celebrities but not vehicles for them #PoorJudy

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    The back of a house I just made. I’ve been binge making modern homes to stay sane

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    my not so berry founder and her granddaughter.. my heart

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Willow the Weimaraner, painted in CAS no CC, made her for my eco tiny build I'm making , really happy how she turned out :)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    First her roommate dies, then the grim reaper shows up to criticise her photography skills. Tough day.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Was inspired by someone on here to recreate the Workaholics house. Still a work in progress, but I'm psyched about this feature.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    The lack of firefighters in TS4 is so annoying

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    I do understand why the devs would not include land phones for example since it's true they are not that used anymore, but a firefighter service? It's has been there since the first game and it's something that is necessary. What's the point on fire alarms? Even when we had firefighters our sims could burn t death so I really don't get why they are not included at this point.

    submitted by /u/Darth_Hufflepuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment