• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    The Sims I saw this from another sims group that I’m in on facebook. This is me 100% šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

    The Sims I saw this from another sims group that I’m in on facebook. This is me 100% ��������


    I saw this from another sims group that I’m in on facebook. This is me 100% ��������

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Y'all are making famous people so I made the Wii Fit Trainer

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Made this artsy little bedroom purely for escapism, hope you like how it turned out as much as I like it!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    ���� no chill

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Sims 4 has had quite a day.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Seeing all of the house builds on this sub

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I built this Modern Beach House in Sulani �� (no cc, playtested)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I made Elon Musk's son X Æ A-12 in the Sims 4, I tried my best to get his face right, hope it's accurate

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    I’m obsessed with this cute sim I made today ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I tried drawing a cowplant

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Tiny houses be like

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    “Nobody wants this” is such a tired viewpoint

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    People say it every time, but it's extra funny this time because y'all say it as if eco-living didn't win the community stuff pack poll before another group hijacked it and turned it into a laundry pack.

    Just because you don't want it doesn't mean no one does. Lots of people do.

    The point of the sims is that it offers all kinds of different gameplay and you pick and choose which ones you want. Not everything will be to your liking and that's not a flaw of the game.

    Also, stop bashing the hell out of packs before we even know anything about them. This baseless criticism of packs is the reason real criticism is looked past, because it all just comes across as whiny and ignorant and not based on anything but blind opinions. You can't say the pack is super boring just based on the name alone.

    submitted by /u/NaterXander
    [link] [comments]

    The mullet of mansions... A bit of an amalgamation of a few episodes of World's Most Extraordinary Homes and my own imagination. The idea is to look like a low-level brick wall from the entrance but it's actually a huge mansion nestled in the hillside

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    ITS OFFICIAL! I have a complete collection! (I dont count my first pets because i refuse to pay 10 dollars for something that should have been included in cats and dogs) and i dont really care about linking accounts to get the guitar. Already have a guitar in game. Im so happy though!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    My first 65x64 lot and I am SO HAPPY with how it turned out. All this quarantine free time...

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Does EA really not know why the Sims 2 is still so popular or is this blissful ignorance?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Because it wasn't Eco Living. It wasn't farming, or defeating evil sci-fi plants, not even occults. Not celebrities, not apartments, not any other young adult simulation expansion pack.

    It was the storytelling. The depth of premade characters and the interesting, crazy potential behind their backstories. The mysteries, the drama. It was the little details, which made gameplay, especially family gameplay so vastly enjoyable. The quirkiness. The memories, wishes and fears. The fact that your poor actions such as cheating had real consequences.

    The Sims 4 has forgotten how to tell a story. That's why it's bland, because not everyone can tell one of their own. Today I see the premades and think „who are you and why should I play with you?" They're shallow. They have no friends, no family, no job, no skills, no life before I showed up. They're a dull, blank sheet of paper. To sum the problem up in one word I'd say: uninspiring.

    A sandbox life simulation game should not be uninspiring.

    submitted by /u/Harley4L
    [link] [comments]

    This is for all of my farming fans. A garden “room” with every harvestable in the game so far. Link in the comments.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Working in customer service

    Posted: 05 May 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Someone asked about the finished furnishing. Here is my eclectic caravan. :)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Building tiny homes in TS4 be like

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Took me a moment to realise this was about Sims!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Me trying to brighten up a room

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Oh!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Just taking a nap with my human

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment