• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 5, 2020

    The Sims I made the Millennium Falcon in the Sims to Celebrate Star Wars Day. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!

    The Sims I made the Millennium Falcon in the Sims to Celebrate Star Wars Day. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!


    I made the Millennium Falcon in the Sims to Celebrate Star Wars Day. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    I got inspired by this stunning reference picture. ��

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Reminder of what was chosen and what to expect with Country Livin’

    Posted: 04 May 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    I’m sorry what

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Dance music

    Posted: 04 May 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    My sims after making a grilled cheese sandwich

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    How come no one told me this happens when you play Stangerville??? I had so much fun laughing at her!!!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Trying to make this wild pair of houses the best I can; or, Lilith and Angela in house form

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I think it's time for a new nanny.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    LITTLE GREEN HOME. ��

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    I spent the entire weekend building my version of Sleeping Beauty’s Cottage. I can finally say that it’s done, so I hope you like it! ✨

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I hit the boyfriend jackpot guys. He spawned IN GAME like this! The only thing I added was his blushy cheeks. He has cohesive outfits for all categories, and traits are romantic, family orientated and jealous. Aspiration is soulmate. HOW?!?!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    House on a cliff 4 a waterloft and a normal lot are now in the gallery! ID: morsoz

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    aging gracefully! here are some sims i’m really proud of as both young adults and adults! (also, they’re married)

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    FBI OPEN UP

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    I’m so tired of the lack of personality in the sims 4

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I have the sims 4 and a few expansion packs and I've been playing it quite a lot during lockdown. One thing that's stopped me from playing is this: I make really beautiful houses for my sims, add in reading nooks and an area on the patio for a bbq and a pool lounger so they can sunbathe.

    So it frustrates me that when you play the game sims just sit in the kids room on the bed to eat dinner? And when sims throw a party they'll just nap on the sofa while the others play on the computer? What the hell? It's so frustrating that you have all these storylines in your head but when it comes to playing them it's nothing like how you imagined. Why is my sim playing his games console at his wedding?! Why are they in the pool when it's raining?!

    Does anyone else feel this way? I'm super bored of it

    submitted by /u/thatstooomuchman
    [link] [comments]

    I never want them to be sad

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    No reaction when your Sim stops being a mermaid.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    In my current story my Sim comes from a long line of mermaids but she gave that up to become a spellcaster by eating the kelp twice. I was disappointed to see there was no animation or moodlet for the change; she just suddenly wasn't a mermaid anymore. It would add a bit more detail and emotion to the choice if there was a sad moodlet or something about losing the mermaid powers and beautiful tail.

    submitted by /u/Sunbear86
    [link] [comments]

    Celebrating the miracle of childbirth :)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    The Sims 2 but it's finally in 2020

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I’m aware my laptop needs a clean...�� but I’m starting day 73638 in lockdown the correct way. Tea and sims 4.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Someone who works at target leaked the next pack and now it’s spreading on Twitter

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I want to share with you my new Sim: Shanti!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    For anyone who doesn't know about it: Family Echo is an amazing free website where you can create your own family tree. I feel like it's less limiting than The Plum Tree app and let's you add partners and their families as well!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment