• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    The Sims I graduated from college yesterday and my friend made this sign for me. Thought you guys might appreciate how cool it is!

    The Sims I graduated from college yesterday and my friend made this sign for me. Thought you guys might appreciate how cool it is!


    I graduated from college yesterday and my friend made this sign for me. Thought you guys might appreciate how cool it is!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Look at how saucy this early The Sims 2 trailer is...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Get you someone who looks at you like Frank looks at his chili

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Whenever I play sims I always dress my character in masculine clothes because LOOK AT THEM! �� Not sure what that says about me, but it is what it is.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    The kid does have her own bed, but I guess the dogs one looked comfier.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    My sim is cosplaying Dwayne Johnson :)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    I made a cheat sheet for when a new sim needs a job. It has the skills needed, and the colours on the left are the ideal emotions that they need to be in to get promotions.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Here’s a little overgrown garden using only Romantic Garden and Base Game

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    I love that you can get married in a church in Medieval

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    I tried making Mandy from Billy and Mandy with whatever CC I could dig up from my limited kids CC folder lol

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    My Version of the Caliente Sisters and Don Lothario in TS4!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I built a base game starter with a cute garden

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I love how my rustic wedding venue looks like in the night

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I made a edit of my sim in Red Dead 2's art style. What do you think?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Well that’s not creepy

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Oh Stop it, you

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Hi I just found out I can crosspost so hopefully I’m doing this right and here’s my sims

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Genetics were VERY kind to my sim! He’s the first one in 5 generations who hasn’t needed any “plastic surgery”

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    #wip of my next city block. So far I have a 7 eleven and a ramen shop

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I've spent the last 3 hours doing nothing but deleting homeless sims and curating my gallery to make every single sim in my game be a sim I recognize from other media or games. I am only just to the point where I start fixing outfits and moving people in...

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I think she's the prettiest female sim I've ever made she looks like a princess

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who loves rabbit hole jobs?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I always see everyone sad over stuff being rabbit hole but I love it. Get to Work is my least favorite pack ever as the jobs were so boring to me. It's just doing the same 7 or so tasks over and over and over again.

    I seriously don't get why people love it so much. I much prefer sending my sim off for a few hours and then when they come back I can have them do what I want. Playing the get to work careers just made me bored and not want to play with my sims anymore.

    Though if you're someone who loves these jobs id like to hear why as I honestly don't get it.

    submitted by /u/Silent_Spirits
    [link] [comments]

    6 Strangers living under 1 roof. The Real World Sims! And just for fun, I killed off an elder sim before they moved in just so the house would be haunted. I've been building quite a bit, but it's the first time I'm playing with actual sims in a while. We'll see how it goes

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment