• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    The Sims Am I wrong though?

    The Sims Am I wrong though?


    Am I wrong though?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I was feeling awful yesterday but I managed to decorate just a corner ♡

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    The other day I read about a house with a bunker underneath that looks like a little neighborhood. I had to recreate it immediately and here are the effects (no CC)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Sims in real life

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I've been desperate for some new build inspo, and after searching for so long on floor plan websites, a simple instagram advert for a game sparked something in me. Thought I'd share. I can't wait to make this house

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Who remembers this song from the first game? That soundtrack hits me with the hardest nostalgia.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    This townie showed up for Alien Night in full CC with alpha hair and everything. Stunting on all the other green bitches in the club

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    I have been obsessed with Bridgerton lately... So clearly I had to make Darlene Bayton and Sebastian Hound!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Does anyone know a way to restore the old skintones to the game?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:24 AM PST

    I'm going to be honest, I don't really like the skin tone update at all. A huge portion of them are unusable because of how ashen and grey they look, and on top of that they removed a good portion of the skintones that were previously in the game-and this includes the skintones I used the most, and it's made playing the game incredibly unfulfilling because I can't mimic the old skintones for the life of me. Here's a couple examples of the tones I'm referring to, from presets because for some reason you can still have these tones from presets but you can't select them.

    Does anyone know a way to re-add the old skintone lineup to the game? I haven't seen anyone else have this problem and can't find anything by looking it up. (If the skin update had KEPT the old tones and just added more I wouldn't be so fussed about it but for some reason they decided no one needed those anymore...)

    submitted by /u/ittlebittie
    [link] [comments]

    I really like how this living room turned out, made without CC! What do you think about it? ☺️��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Her eyeshadow is a bit strange, but I like making my townies stand out!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    The Sims 4 has won the 2020 Steam Awards for "Sit Back and Relax" nomination.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:28 PM PST

    Here is a cute little Sulani vacation home! :)��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:04 PM PST

    I made my sim self!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I've always wondered why it says "2017" on the intro in The Sims 4

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    My first GeekCon since getting Island Living and City Living for Christmas and this pops up. Sims 4 once again captures reality.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:36 PM PST

    A Japanese/Victorian Manor I'm Proud Of

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Where's the lie tho

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:51 AM PST

    When the paparazzi is that desperate to take a photo of you

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Real life Sims makeup by M.A.C.?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:55 AM PST

    finally bought the sims 4!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:08 PM PST

    i saw the sims 4 on steam for 5€ and decided to bought it! ngl started jumping and screaming just because u was so happy😂 i had a cracked version for ages and hated that i cannot use the gallery:( but all the packs cost a fortune so probably will need to think of a way to save up

    submitted by /u/slaviksimmer
    [link] [comments]

    The Sims and MAC collab again, and it’s as baffling as last time

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Not MAC using its old palette stock for the Sims 'collab'...

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 04:23 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment