• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    The Sims Nobody at my tattoo place knew what this was when I booked this one, but I'm glad they humoured me! Hopefully you guys will appreciate this more 🐄🌱

    The Sims Nobody at my tattoo place knew what this was when I booked this one, but I'm glad they humoured me! Hopefully you guys will appreciate this more ����


    Nobody at my tattoo place knew what this was when I booked this one, but I'm glad they humoured me! Hopefully you guys will appreciate this more ����

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Give your sims a poor brutalist home or else

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    y’all ever gotten elders married? ��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I've spent an inordinate amount of hours on this build for a "world traveling bohemian with low key hoarding tendencies".

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Wanted to share my new mermaid Sim with you

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:36 AM PST

    I'm running a store and one of my employees just up and dies on me in the middle of her shift. Immediately after her death I get a notification that I made her work overtime.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I finally got the achievement! Turns out you need a fine moodlet, not just no moodlets that makes you fine. so apparently you need a micro home from tiny living to get this.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Been trying to get better at building in ts3, what y'all think? any tips or suggestions from the pro builders?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Merry Christmas from Santa and his biggest fan, Ellie

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 01:53 AM PST

    First time playing Island Living yet already fallen love with Sulani

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:15 AM PST

    although I don't use cc and I only have a few packs, I'm happy with how my sims turned out :)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    yall ive been crying for like 5 minutes cus my sims adopted the cutest cat ever

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Well, this is a bit extreme. Has anyone completed this want?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Does any one else have problem, that you can't buy The Sims 4 Cats and Dogs expancion pack?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:59 AM PST

    I just got Xbox gift card and I really want to buy Cats and Dogs expancion pack, but it just says "this is not on sale". I just want to ask, does anyone else have this same problem on console/any other platform and if you do, how do you fix that problem. Or if you know, why it is not on sale, please tell me.

    submitted by /u/What_are_U_Acorn
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite expansion pack for sims 4?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:38 PM PST

    Since everything is on sale on steam I started thinking about getting one. I thought about getting city living and discover university.

    What's your favorite expansion and would you recommend it?

    submitted by /u/Leaderrzz
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in 6 months. Got the Snowy Escape pack and decided my first build would be a converted Tea Factory Air BnB style build. Played with the lighting in the kitchen to create a subtle rainbow effect. Now I need a break from the sims again!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    Child sim discovered as an alien when he was never one in the first. What happened?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    I have a household with sims in it (mom, a dad, and a son, and an uncle). The uncle is an alien while the rest are regular sims. Also, the mom and the uncle are siblings.

    Anyway, I was playing with the household until the mom discovered that her son is an "alien". The thing is, I never made him an alien in create a sim; I played with genetics with the mom and dad to create him. What's weirder he's embarrassed about it.

    Can anyone explain what's going with my child sim?

    submitted by /u/AmericanBoy505
    [link] [comments]

    I'm rebuilding the game and started with a library. This was truly tough!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:14 AM PST

    COME ON EA

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Ok so don't get me wrong I love the sims but lately I just don't want to play it. EA needs to stop releasing new packs and focusing on what could've been done when sims 4 was released, there are so many things missing that were in the sims 3 e.g. butterflies, sitting styles, babies being less boring (also where is the development stage). Only reason why I play sims is to build there is no spice, seasoning or whatever you want to call it, but for a game as popular as sims it should be essential these micro details are added in the first base game release. RANT OVER.

    submitted by /u/foodme18
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I get a new pack, I get the urge to delete my saves & start all over again. Anyone else this way or at least have been wanting to do that lately?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Using MCC Commands to reset branch career on The Sims 4

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:37 PM PST

    There are tons of posts on people complaining how they cannot go back to do another career in the same branch, ex: Enternainter > Musician. There's NO WAY to go back on vanilla game and choose Comedian, for instance. Demoting cheats won't work either because it will only get you fired.

    You can use MCC Commands mod to change it though. After installing it, you need to click ON YOUR SIM FIRST, NOT ON A COMPUTER, and then follow this path: Click on SIM > MCC Command Center > Cheat Sim Info > Career Cheats > Reset Career Branch.

    I spent a good 4 hours searching for other mods, cheats, reading other people's threads and couldn't find anything. I was clicking on the PC, not on the Sim, and it woundn't work. Well, hope this solves the case!

    submitted by /u/Will_Sn0w
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment