• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    The Sims I managed to build this Tiny Loft Apartment with a bathroom under the loft! 🌆 (920 Medina Studios, fully functional, playtested, no cc)

    The Sims I managed to build this Tiny Loft Apartment with a bathroom under the loft! �� (920 Medina Studios, fully functional, playtested, no cc)


    I managed to build this Tiny Loft Apartment with a bathroom under the loft! �� (920 Medina Studios, fully functional, playtested, no cc)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    he left my house and almost instantly died

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:21 PM PST

    5 of my sims got killed under the murphy bed

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:12 AM PST

    The sims IG posted this awhile back, but toddlers can’t wear paper kabuto hats in game :/

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:37 PM PST

    My sims don't actually use a TV, but they keep one in storage for special occasions, like the Harvestfest football game.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    It sucks man

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I was able to get my entire royal family (the adults at least) to stay still for a portrait

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    So I took the whole snowglobe theme for the Spark'd challenge quite literally...

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Does anyone need a sims cheat sheet?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:20 AM PST

    I made a quick stop motion of a realistic modern house, what do you think?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:14 AM PST

    After playing The Sims 4 for nearly two years, here's my favorite pictures.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Xavier Mansion Build (WIP)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:55 PM PST

    A short stop motion I made for Granny’s cabin, inspired by the video game Celeste! ��������

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    So much nostalgia!!!! Look what I got to working. I wanna go back in time and stay here forever <3.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Why I don't make myself in The Sims anymore. Creepy story!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:33 PM PST

    I'm posting this to see if anyone has had a similarly creepy experience.

    Once upon a time, my high school best friend and I were really into the Sims 2. So much so that we decided to make ourselves in the game and our high school boyfriends. And of course we decided to be married to our boyfriends like our hope for the future. It was pretty much our favorite after school activity. We'd go over to her house, and we'd have fun playing with our Sim selves.

    As high school relationships often go, though, ours weren't built to last. My friend and her long term guy broke up. And now we had to go back to The Sims and make the change official, maybe even lock the guy in a room without doors for a while. But when we got on there, her and her guy weren't together. They were just friends. We both thought it was super weird but just thought it must have been a weird glitch. After all it only happened once, right?

    Well... about a month later things went south with me and my boyfriend, and we ended up breaking up as well. And the following week when we went to play The Sims, guess what had happened? Just like before, now my boyfriend and I were just friends in the game.

    It wouldn't have been so strange if it wasn't for the way The Sims 2 works. My understanding is that when you break up with a spouse, you're labelled as their ex, and they'll be super mad at you for quite a while. That wasn't the case here. We were all just friends as if we had never been together in the first place.

    Ever since then, I don't make myself in the game. If I do, I make sure that I have a different name just to be safe. Because that whole thing was super freaky. Almost like the game had a mind of its own and was imitating reality. Has anyone else had something similar happen?

    submitted by /u/Anemoia793
    [link] [comments]

    Having a clear out. Found this device that let's you take photographs of your real life Sims!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    My sims love treating the random neighbourhood cats to some luxury vaCATions.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:42 AM PST

    It's Spooky Day, and this big brother and little sister are going as Mando and Baby Yoda~! Or as close as I can get lol

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Don't mention the pools ��

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I absolutely LOVE building bridges in The Sims 4! I built this one without CCs and it's fully functional! What do you think? :)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Was looking through my old sims 3 screenshots folder and found these hilarious photos

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Looking at the goofy winterfest pictures of my sim's kids alongside the ones her mum took of her when she was a teen reminds me of why I love making multi generation families so much

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    dinner party fail

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment