• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    The Sims Bc I love them so much

    The Sims Bc I love them so much


    Bc I love them so much

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:54 AM PST

    3 AM thoughts be like

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Small living room & kitchen

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Does anyone else stage a move in ready home for their sim to gradually decorate? My latest home waiting for my sims to graduate and move in.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Throwback to wedding dance craze of 2017

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:25 AM PST

    Gifting The Sims 4 internationally?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:30 AM PST

    I'm in the US and my girlfriend lives in Argentina. She's a big Sims 4 fan, but her old computer with the game broke and... uh... let's just say she didn't get it through a service like Steam, so it's gone. I want to buy her a legit copy for Christmas, but it seems like there's region locking on Steam. Is there a way I can gift her a digital PC copy? Does the region locking cover Argentina? Origin says gifts are region locked too, but I can't find information online about what those regions are. I can't mail her a physical disc because Argentina would make her pay taxes on that and it's pretty shitty to pay taxes on your own Christmas present. What are my options for gifting The Sims 4 internationally?

    submitted by /u/plagueofsquid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment