• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    The Sims I tried to (somewhat) recreate this Cape Cod mansion for Brindleton Bay

    The Sims I tried to (somewhat) recreate this Cape Cod mansion for Brindleton Bay


    I tried to (somewhat) recreate this Cape Cod mansion for Brindleton Bay

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    i'm trying to make a living with this bakery and these folks just came in to make out and wouldn't buy anything :(

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Is this some kind of sick joke? I didn't do this D:

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Just a quick shot of the interior of Looks On You. My clothing boutique I built right in the fashion district of San Myshuno

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Cuddle Time (From Tape Worm). ����

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    A vampire girl and her fox pup~ A wholesome moment from my sim world.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:40 AM PST

    I built a gallery filled with all the paintings only sims can create. (More info and pictures in the comment section)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    My second decade challenge! 300 years later, I am done!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    I made myself an office to use with the monarchy mod.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    My Sim went on vacation but the only action he was able to do while there was sing to himself and stand very still :(

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:12 PM PST

    A bedroom suitable for a mountain/winter setting (more info in the comments)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    The nook I need, but can't afford

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    when your sims have a better love life than you ��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:43 PM PST

    I cannot believe I have never had a sim marry Joaquin Le Chien before now because he's AMAZING

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I created a new sim with the intention of having her become a world famous actress and dropped her into the starter home in Del Sol Valley. She quickly started working very hard and hardly left any free time for herself, desperate to climb the ladder. On one eventful Friday night, she went to the club to let loose, because lord knows she deserved it.

    This fateful night is where she met Paolo Rocca. They ended up having sex in the club basement bathroom (I have WickedWhims installed) and soon were in a relationship. One thing led to another, and they got engaged. She was at about level 5 in her career at this point, and suspiciously kept contracting crab lice (an STD in WickedWhims) even though Paolo was the only guy she was sleeping with. Suspicious, right?!

    MCCC ended up giving them a huge drop in their romantic relationship levels because of "commitment issues" presumably on Paolo's end, and then made them break up a few days later. My sim ended up breaking off the engagement very publicly at a lounge where she was due to receive an award later that night. It was super dramatic and entertaining, lol. My sim was devastated, I've never seen a sim be so sad and emotional before. She had been with him for the majority of her young adulthood.

    So yeah, they hate each other now. My sim, newly single and ready to mingle, went back to the SAME night club where she originally met Paolo. Who does she run into this time? None other than Joaquin Le Chien, and WickedWhims immediately lets me know that my sim finds him Very Attractive. Fabulous.

    They have sex in the same bathroom she fucked Paolo in and he asks her out on a date the next day. They end up falling absolutely head over heels in love with each other and get married. She has twin boys with him (named them Romeo and Raphael) and they adopt an Australian Shepherd named Lulu.

    This is where we're at now. Both of them are about halfway through adulthood. My sim is a 5 star celebrity, level 10 in the acting career, a happy wife, level 10 in many different skills, best friends with Bella Goth, and mother of twin boys who are now child-aged. Joaquin is level 8 in the entertainer career in the musician track, level 10 in most (but not all) of the instrument skills, and is his wife's biggest fan. They live in a beautiful house in Willow Creek. They have literally never fought over anything and their relationship bars, both romantic and friendly, have never been less than completely full.

    So yes, marry Joaquin Le Chien because he is amazing

    submitted by /u/chasingandbelieving
    [link] [comments]

    A cozy cabin bedroom with wooden furniture

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Pretty proud of this

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:42 PM PST

    Sorry, but I don’t feel that way, my sister’s husband(!)

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:30 PM PST

    Me stalking the townies PART 2

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Uhhh my dog had 6 puppies �� let’s hope they’re all lazy ����, oh plus my human sim is pregnant

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    This is one of my favourite houses that I've built ever, without CC! What do you think? ☺️

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:03 AM PST

    A while back I made a clown dressed as a hotdog, forgot about him, and...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    (Mostly) Historically Accurate Nordic Longhouse

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Obsessed with these two

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment