• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    The Sims How sleeping to escape my real life problems actually look like

    The Sims How sleeping to escape my real life problems actually look like


    How sleeping to escape my real life problems actually look like

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    First time playing as a firefighter! I didn't know that my sim could have a ceremony where the mayor and townies come to congratulate him on being the Neighborhood Hero!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:06 PM PST

    Welcome to my human room, a fellow human. Lets discuss about mitochondria and inflation.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:56 AM PST

    LGR's reviews were so entertaining but I do understand his decision

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:24 AM PST

    We have to stop defending EA and The Sims and hold them to a higher standard.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    If we aren't critical they will continue to produce the same half assed content. They charge us £35 for an expansion which is the price of a whole new game so if its lacking content or has errors we shouldn't be defending them. EA and The Sims aren't little indie developers. The Sims alone have made 5billion since 2000. Cats and Dogs is the one of the best examples of EA giving players half the content for the same price. Compare it to what we got in TS3 Pets. Snowy Escape has a beautiful world and the activities are great but it has issues and the game is literally crashing for players.

    submitted by /u/PinkRaven1
    [link] [comments]

    I have a new assistant who likes to help me out at all times

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    I just recreated Ichirakus Ramen Restaurant from Naruto :) no CC is used

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Might I interest you in a Cape Cod style mansion that i'll probably get to overwhelmed to finish ��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Of COURSE this is the first thing that pops up when I open the gallery. I need therapy

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:34 AM PST

    Cluttered kitchen in an abandoned house

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    I mean... REALLY? My dog just died-

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    When your high af but you’re boo asks you to woohoo

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Hoarder trailer ft. house who pretends their neighbor doesn't exist

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Dunder Mifflin Lot+Sims+Zerbu's Turbo Careers mod= Perfect 'The Office' Simulation

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    When you used "moveobjects on" in real life

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    My Idea to Make Weddings Better.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:54 PM PST

    We should have the ability to select the bride's bridesmaids, and matron/maid of honour from the list of Sims that they know. This includes what they wear. The same thing for the groom. I'd also love to see the father walk their child down the aisle!

    submitted by /u/BrandonIsWhoIAm
    [link] [comments]

    Sentiments + Lifestyles = Perfection!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Until Sims 4 Apartment Life comes out I will always be salty about the fact that we FINALLY have tools to create great, compact apartments and stairwells, but not the game mechanics to do so.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Like seriously. I love The Sims 4, and also Snowy Escape, but can the next pack just be Apartment Life already? You know, actual apartments as seen in The Sims 2 Apartment Life? I don't mind City Living apartments, but they're more like fancy high rises. Or floating residential lots, if you want to be cynical.

    I'm finally able to create the complex stairwells that are everywhere where I live, but not apartment buildings to put them in to save space.

    Don't get me wrong, I love what everyone's creating and what we're able to do, but Apartment Life was probably my favorite Sims 2 expansion. It's just that the ridiculous limitations of stairs always made every apartment complex look stupid. Forget cars and a "baby update" (those would be silly anyway), just give me Sims 2 style apartments and elevators with the current Sims 4 and I'll be a happy simmer for a looong time!

    Figures that now that we finally have the tools we need, we don't have the gameplay elements to actually really put them to use. 🤦‍♀️

    That's all. I just had to get that off my chest. Thanks for coming to my SIM talk.

    submitted by /u/Valdewyn
    [link] [comments]

    The update did this to us

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:25 PM PST

    I find it hilarious that because of the sims update , everyone is either building or making sims even more than usual because that's all we can do without the game crashing every 5 seconds

    submitted by /u/elvenempress24
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought "The Sims 3 Pets" It comes with "The Sims 3 Pets" and "The Sims 3 Pets"

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Daniel and Mary Sue, still honeymooning in Sunlit Tides ❤

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:38 PM PST

    My Sim graduated from University with an...unconventional choice of shoes ��

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    something something pointing spiderman meme

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:08 AM PST

    A couple hours worth of work - The Church of the Forgotten Lady!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    Just two floating umbrellas

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment