• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 28, 2020

    The Sims Someone way smarter than me has already thought of this, I'm sure, but I had this epiphany today that I can make custom showers with a glass door and window from Spa Day, the Discover University shower head, and whatever curtain (or not) that I want!

    The Sims Someone way smarter than me has already thought of this, I'm sure, but I had this epiphany today that I can make custom showers with a glass door and window from Spa Day, the Discover University shower head, and whatever curtain (or not) that I want!


    Someone way smarter than me has already thought of this, I'm sure, but I had this epiphany today that I can make custom showers with a glass door and window from Spa Day, the Discover University shower head, and whatever curtain (or not) that I want!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I’m way too proud of this sim (,:

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    European apartment inspired by the real one in my city

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I love The Sims! I know there's many issues because of EA, money, capitalism and such, but dang do I love this franchise. I've been playing for almost 18 years and I want it to last forever, with amazing sequels and packs. Naive? Maybe. Passionate? Absolutely.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    hey, just thought to let you know that the T.O.O.L mod lets you place items outside boundaries, here i used it to decorate the non editable balcony in pinecrest apartment 404 :)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Build my gardener sim a new home and now I wish I lived here irl (no cc build)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    How I’ve been spending the past 24 hours ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    I know this statement is the truth, but reading it everywere gets tiring (I'm not diminishing the modders work, you guys are awesome)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Don't know if they've been in any older games, but why do we NOT have a double basin sink in TS4 yet? They could solve the current problem of not being able to center sinks on two counters if they were two tiles wide. (also if you've seen any sink CC like this lmk)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Ha ha guess I got sims 2 now (pls forgive me for quality I do not know how to take pictures in sims 2)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Fave Sim I've ever made !!!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I have over 5000 hours in The Sims 3, thought I should showcase some of the sims from my 30+ generation legacy family

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    A guest bedroom <3

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Hello! I made this sim after going cc shopping and she turned out quiet gorgeous, she took a lot of time to make but definitely one of my favourites!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Hospital is run by robots????

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Cute/functional work from home space with a reading nook for the kids! No CC, more pics of interior in comments

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! This my Cemetery for Forgotten Hollow. I hope you like it.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I think this can be applied to this sub right now

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    The game says this is Bonehilda.... I'm really creeped out rn

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    How does your play style influence your favourite packs?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Basically what the title says - I'm really curious about whether your preferred play styles influences your favourite Sims 4 packs (and also just generally what people's most enjoyed packs are... )

    Sooo as a nerd, I've made a survey to find out just that (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6vhWBW1boATZ_mav-sLZTZchem_AzqZ1Y_XERUvyU5z90Iw/viewform?usp=sf_link) and I'd be so grateful if you could take 5 minutes to fill it out and also send it to any friends who also play Sims?

    I'm planning on doing some in-depth quantitative analyses if I have a large enough sample for the stats to be worthwhile and I'll post any interesting results on reddit in a few weeks.

    submitted by /u/ired3
    [link] [comments]

    Beachfront Retreat in Sulani - A bit rustic, a bit modern with Moroccan influence. Never built anything like this before, it's definitely a mash-up of a lot of different styles but I love it!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    First time sharing a build on here. It's not perfect, but I'm proud of how real it feels. I was going for a historic home that's been modernized.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    My Sparkd submission for the Creepy Creature Builder Challenge. Also secretly hoping lilsimsie sees it and tries to renovate it ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I challenged myself to do a kitchen based mainly off the chairs you can get at the flea market. Lots of fun, and I really like how it came out!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment