• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    The Sims It's still so upsetting to me that this bin of toys isn't an actual "toy box".

    The Sims It's still so upsetting to me that this bin of toys isn't an actual "toy box".


    It's still so upsetting to me that this bin of toys isn't an actual "toy box".

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Cant Wait!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    The complicated second floor of Bly Manor from Netflix: The Haunting of Bly Manor.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    I just wanted to celebrate my sim graduating, then a random townie came in...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Meet Arnold the Racoon-Man! I have so much fun doing this Spark'd Challenge! Gallery ID: sircurrington

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    R.I.P celebrity Summer :( been playing with her for two weeks

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    No, it does not show up in the hotbar; so no, you cannot cancel it...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Unsavory Charlatan, master of disguise, dressed for the part in Takemizu Village

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Just a romantic midnight wedding for a vampire and a witch

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Furnishing and decorating rooms in this game is so relaxing��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Would anyone else be interested in a full real estate system?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    I used to love buying vacation homes/second properties etc in The Sims 3, and was bummed that we can't do that in TS4. I was also thinking that it would be cool to have things only available for rent, especially houses. I would love to be able to rent a house instead of an apartment. I always make my Sims live at their retail shop, if they have one, and I would love if you could do this as a rental. Renting both spaces, like in Bob's Burgers, haha. It sounds so boring when I type it out, but I always think it would be such a fun add on.

    submitted by /u/boredforgood
    [link] [comments]

    love the little things in sims 3 :) , havent left the house in a while and just saw this����

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    My Sims dog was a thief.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Her mother loves to wear a lot of rainbow clothing, so I decided to do a small Rainbow Toddler Lookbook! Modeling for us to day is Aster, as a toddler~ All CC information will be below!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I long for the days when you could have dinner somewhere nice without fear of contracting anything other than the occassional food poisoning. So I made my sim go out on a date instead. She’s all dressed up and ready to hit the town with Don Lothario, a sim she met online. Here’s hoping sparks fly.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Sims 4 features that's overlooked [ Discussion]

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    So been playing Sims 3 & my biggest issue is adjusting to the conveniences I had during building in 4 - this being a few things 4 does best out of the whole series.

    The grid isn't obnoxious & will turn off per level & won't render on terrain at all times.

    Building walls in mid air is just magically it's actually super annoying trying to build a cantilever in 3 cause you have to use columns to build across & it can make your build quite messy for a while.

    Copy & Paste rooms, roofs is just the best thing a large scale builder could need.

    Sims are just smarter at routing I have to be so careful with a dining table placement in 3, smaller cute builds are possible & functional.

    The Gallery [ when it works ] is maybe the best upgrade in the series - yeah open world is great but If I can't easily fill empty lots without building than they will forever be empty making the town look empty.

    Please leave thoughts & comments of what you think 4 does well I'm in a love hate relationship however aren't blinded by what it does well.

    submitted by /u/builderbrad63
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone actually put socks on their sims?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    I very rarely do

    submitted by /u/gingerninja-1
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-tasking at its best

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Any Sims Bustin' Out fans?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    proud of you Dave

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I was doing the scripted events and then something not so scripted happened

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Is somebody else having trouble with this door from get together being stuck in the wall? Idk how to fix it...

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment