• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    The Sims And I love it 🥰

    The Sims And I love it ��


    And I love it ��

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I made a scary house tour of this build I created! It’s a replica of the mansion from the movie The Haunting

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Just moved an un-played Sim into my household, and she came with §5,550 worth of clay. What a score!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Starter Home Glow Up

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    My time traveling 18th century vampire aristocrat who is complaining to her cats about having to work as a fry cook in 2020

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    This is my version of the beautiful Girasole98! Hope you guys and she likes it! I had a hard time finding hair and lips like hers, she's too unique! let me know how I can improve! cheers!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Oh No.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I made possibly the most attractive sim I’ve ever made! Just really proud of her.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Andy Warhol in the Sims Superstar (in 3D)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    My Sim had a baby with almost every adult male premade and here are the results

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    What does everyone think?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Sims fans every time an update/a new pack is released

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Horrifying secret detail found on a sims 1 NPC (Witty Washout)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Tried to make a vaporwave inspired lot in the Sims 1 (3D)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I decided to make the "16personality by Myers Briggs" characters from the site in the sims 4 ... this is the first part called "Diplomats" (choosing outfits in one color for everything is quite challenging so take it easy on me)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    I saw some people were doing this so I simified my cats! On the top is Clara and the bottom kitty is Gimli~ could have done better with the fur painting but I'm terrible at it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Mother and Son

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I realised that even when sims(TS4) are just standing around, they don't really express any form of character

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I was just pondering this over breakfast...

    I haven't played TS4 in a little while so I don't remember too well, but I definately remember sims looking at their hands in TS3 or calculating smth, TS2 sims would start to act bored or hum and etc. TS4 sims just stand around with either a bit goofy grin on their faces or a frown or smth (I guess that's what the whole emotions part was about), but they'd just stand there and maybe look from side to side occasionally (and then do push ups).

    submitted by /u/investigatingwows
    [link] [comments]

    ITS INSTALLINGVHahwjajaj

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    TS4 Hair Studio v0.2

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    TS4 Hair Studio v0.2

    This is what it looks like in the game

    Sul sul everyone,
    You probably remember me, I'm the girl who developed TS4 Hair Studio, the game that allows Simmers to easily create hairstyles for The Sims 4.

    Today I just hit a gigantic milestone, and I wanted to share that with you.

    "ok, BUT, What does it look like IN THE GAME?? 🤬🤬 "

    I have been getting this question sooooo many times I lost count and, at times, even begun to fear for my life. 😰
    Today I am proud to announce that I fixed its export to the Sims 4 system, and I wanted to share that with you guys ! 💚

    I've gotten messages from people telling me they don't quite understand the concept from this video alone, so I am adding this one as well, but keep in mind that the visual aspect of the hair as evolved a lot ever since. 🤗

    Short demo of the features

    I also wanted to thank you guys for the tremendous support I received from this subReddit, the first time I introduced you to my game. 💚

    If you want to know more, or register for the alpha, feel free to visit :
    https://www.patreon.com/TS4hairStudio

    Love,
    theCCslug 💎

    submitted by /u/theCCslug
    [link] [comments]

    WOW... idk HOW we survived without these firefighters before..

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Japanese Courtyard

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hopping on the bandwagon here's my simself!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    As a latina, thank you sims team

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment