• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    The Sims The path to a promotion.

    The Sims The path to a promotion.


    The path to a promotion.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Me in 2008 typing in boolprop testingcheatsenabled true into the sims 2 cheat bar

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Expectation vs EA

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    My attempt at making the same family in all 4 Sims games

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    the life stages challenge ♡

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Well, well, well. Ironic...

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    The audacity of this....

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I built this small container cabin with eclectic/rustic vibes :) What do you guys think?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Sweater Daddy's son turned out super ugly and antisocial. All he does is troll forums and abuse cough medicine...Opposite of his dad in every way.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I know It's an old game, but I wanted to show how videogame companies nowadays are milking our wallets for a little to no gameplay content.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    first time I am proud enough of a house I build from scratch! Plus, the sim that lives there

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Autonomy sucks in Sims 4

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    This is probably a worn out subject, but autonomy is useful for when you've gotten their needs all the way up and you have some downtime with nothing to do. So you turn it on and let them do whatever while you have one Sim work on some skill.

    But they just watch TV, get water, shitpost on the computer, and wash their hands. It would be so nice if their autonomy matched their traits. A creative Sim with a low writing skill? Practice writing. An art lover Sim who has the painting aspiration? They can work on a painting. A mean Sim? Then they can troll the forums.

    I have a personality for every Sim in my head. When I turn autonomy on they just don't act like themselves, they act like everyone else. Every Sim does the same thing when they aren't stinky as hell or starving almost to death because autonomy isn't the best for proactively taking care of their needs. Obviously the game can only do so much re: personalities, especially with only three traits. I just wish the Sims acted like people with interests rather than carbon copies of each other.

    I've got a bunch of mods to spice up the game—Basemental Drugs does add flavor to it. I had a roommate who just railed coke and smoked weed all the time which definitely spiced the game up. I tried Slice of Life, but the 16 personalities traits added moodlets waaaaayy too often for me and the fact they got miserable if they didn't do their hobbies, which you can't really choose, was irritating as well. I also have Have Some Personality Please! but so far I haven't noticed a difference.

    If there's one thing I want in the Sims more than anything, it's improved autonomy that gives the Sims life. I do really love the game, I play it every day, but I realized that I love it so much because of my 200~ mods (which are mostly CAS hairs, clothes, etc.)

    submitted by /u/lazarusinashes
    [link] [comments]

    For a company that prides itself of inclusivity, they sure know how to alienate their players ��

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I love how this turned out. My first retailstore (and apartment above), for my witch. What do think?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Even our queen gets a bit chilly in winter

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Lookbook for Topher, queen of the StrangerVille trailer park

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I tried to model my teens' formal wear after the moon, the sun and the stars.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Never repress the creative expression of broken mods

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Introducing sinkhole, the only attraction in the entire neighbourhood so far

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    This random lady invited herself to live in my Sim's house and for some reason has circus music following her everywhere, and it's hilarious

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Have more soft elves I created tonight. Elisa and Lilith.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I build a vintage camper

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    My sims have a white cake problem

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Grandma Li's vibin at her daughter's wedding, despite the fact that her daughter and newlywed husband are going to burn to death

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    I made sims based off states. What do y’all think?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment