• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    The Sims Mod designers made planes?! I'm so done with EAs excuses! I actually want my money back.

    The Sims Mod designers made planes?! I'm so done with EAs excuses! I actually want my money back.


    Mod designers made planes?! I'm so done with EAs excuses! I actually want my money back.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Let's have some fun

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    *cough, cough* EA *cough*

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    She’s not wrong

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    I work in the gaming industry. This is NOT NORMAL.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Some of the icons from The Sims 3..... What in the world was going on and why didn't I notice

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Interesting way to pet a cat

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Major throwback when my parents were clearing their attic! With the sims 4 disappointments I’m tempted to reinstall lol

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    My college student's best friend is her car

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Why I’m not buying the making bunk beds are “hard” excuses from the Sims team

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I get that in the beginning of the game the dev team decided to go the lazy route and code the couch animation to the bed instead of making an entirely separate animation where sims can lay horizontally on the bed (you know, like the way normal people do) meaning sims would sit on the side and have their legs dangle from the top, possibly through guard rails, which wouldn't make sense to do on the top bunk of a bunk bed. Or if you have an adult sim tuck their kids into bed, a ladder would obstruct their way, but, I'm sorry, why is that a problem? I'm no game developer but isn't there a way to restrict certain animations to certain pieces of furniture?

    I know Sims 4 is a completely different game compared to 2 and 3 and the whole

    "Sometimes there is foundational technology we need to work through and sometimes we need to dig into designs more deeply to make sure we understand your expectations"

    … whatever TF that's supposed to mean. (What more do they need to understand? We've basically been shouting out complaints/expectations from the rooftops since the game launched)

    But seriously, what is the "foundation technology" that's stopping them from making a bunk bed of all things? I know that they have a habit of recycling animations because making a new animation is "hard" but every time I see the Star Wars pack or them talk about future packs all I think about is how that effort that could've gone into making a bunk bed instead. A bunch of modders and CC creators make them all the time, some even have a whole climbing up the ladder and into the bed animation to go with it. Most of them are working by themself or with the help of 2-3 others, but you're telling me a team of 100+ people can't figure it out? I've only been playing sims 4 for a little while (coming off of playing Sims 3 since I was 14, now 22) and I was shocked about how little content there was in the game when I first played Sims 4 LAST YEAR. It's been OVER HALF A DECADE, and the excuses have gotten old. How has both Sims 2 and Sims 3 given us more in their 4 year runs than Sims 4 has in 6 years? It's just coming off as pure laziness at this point mixed with not giving a crap, so I'm not spending another cent on anything in TS4 until I see "foundational" changes.

    P.S. - Sims 3 gave us 8 variations of bunk beds/loft beds across two different EP's in 2011 and 2013 and we can't even get one in the Sims 4 in 2020?!

    submitted by /u/livinghumxnperson
    [link] [comments]

    when was this a thing?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone else ever wish the sims could be less US centric?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    There are so many simmers from places other than the US that love the game, yet the culture inside the game is so specific to the US. I would love if they could be a bit more broad or even have more options so that you could tailor it to be like your home country.

    I know this can be done with mods, but I'd love to set a uniform for my sims children or send them to a primary and secondary school maybe. I'd also like it to be easier to have semi detached and terraced houses, so I could live like we do in the UK.

    What kind of thing would you guys like to add to make your sims feel more like you? And do you guys know any mods that can help with this, ts2, ts3 or ts4?

    submitted by /u/reinarationsg
    [link] [comments]

    All the gameplay objects in TS3 + EPs NOT in The Sims 4

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    So I made the softest gay elf last night

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    I've played this for way too long...

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I made Timmy Turner and his fairly odd parents

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Sweater Daddy: where is he now?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    in sims medieval even chickens interact with each other!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Knox Greenberg got my aim pregnant and dipped literally as soon as they got to the hospital I hate him

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    My sim’s son had a big Leisure Day slumber party

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    The Leisure Day fireworks are so awesome!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    sims 2>>>>>

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    My teen was arrested while trying to prank the school

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment