• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    The Sims The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Official Trailer

    The Sims Game Series

    The Sims The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Official Trailer


    The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff Pack Official Trailer

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    My Celebrity Sim being proud of her newly opened Lingerie Retail Store.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    I'm trying to cook dinner for us at my girlfriends house. The sims: "ThIs iS InApProPriAtE PlEAsE StOp"

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I think I may have gotten carried away humanizing my Sim...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I renovated Stonestreet Apartments #3 and turned it into a Single Mom Apartment! �� (Evergreen Harbor, no cc)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    My Big ol' Tudor Mansion. I've played a lot of The Sims 4, but always as the same family. I've never used a cheat so this was the result of quite a few Simoleons.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    I've built a minimalistic modern house, what do you think?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Found my All About Me book from when I was 10 and Sims 2 was my life... not much has changed since then

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Finished building this beach house today, and thought it became quite cozy!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I made an Ariel sim!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    2020 summed up in one image.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Don’t mind me, I’m just obsessing over how adorable my 4th generation kids are

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Prisha started with 0 simoleons on an empty lot, but now she's making tons of friends attending Britechester and having the time of her life (albeit drowning in student loans)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Just one more pack...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    My sim loves music and dogs so I gave him Bowie the Bichon Frise!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Can we talk about how Maxis and EA ruined the families from previous games?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    The Sims franchise always had great families and they're quite well represented in previous games, but in The Sims 4 some families just don't make sense starting with the Caliente sisters, they've been whitewashed and what was supposed to be a Latin family has become a European family, even their mother who was Nighat became Katrina and all about the her changed too.

    Bella and Cassandra Goth underwent major changes and whitewashing too, however subtle than the Calientes, who literally changed everything. Don Lothario was the only one who didn't change so much except his skin color.

    And yes I know that the game have confirmed that its is supposed to be on a "alternate reality" I still don't know how this works because it doesn't even make sense and honestly I think its bullshit, where is the Pleasants and other families? And I don't know but in The Sims 2 the Calientes was full of personality and wishes and things like that, I think they're just boring now...they doesn't have a history anymore, they doesn't have a goal anymore, The Sims 2 don't even have the emotion thing but we could still feel what they want, I don't know if its just for me, but Maxis and EA really screwed up

    submitted by /u/Pumpkinkind
    [link] [comments]

    My sim murdered her cheating husband... Two minutes later she received this text

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Birdhouse Tiny House

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    Sometimes I just start rambling out a description for a book and keep going till I run out of characters

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Can we talk about how the main character of the Nifty Knitting trailer is a middle aged dude?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    The Sims has always done wonders for diversity and representation, and something like this is really cool to me, just from, like, a "how people are represented in media" standpoint.

    Everyone voting for this pack (not everyone, but this is how language works, deal with it) was all about it being for elders. "My elders have nothing to do!" they'd shout, because they don't respect old people as people but only see them as old people, and think old people only do stereotypically old people things like knitting. Half the clamor for this pack to win the vote was "I want stuff for my old ladies!".

    And they flip it around in the trailer, and the main knitting character is a middle aged greying-at-the-temples man, having the time of his life being inspired creatively and knitting new stuff for his friends and family.

    I don't think a knitting elder is even present in the trailer!

    And I think that's really cool!

    They could've gone the obvious route with it and done a little old lady in a cottage style house knitting and passing her skills down to a granddaughter and then showing her grown up in her own house with her own knitted stuff or whatever, but nope, entrepreneurial obsessed-with-knitting middle aged man in a giant puffy coat.

    i dunno I just think its neat

    men can be creative too, and men can knit, too, and showcasing that for the trailer is real, meaningful representation to somebody out there

    submitted by /u/Intern_Waffle
    [link] [comments]

    I made a realistic Bella Goth in Faceapp, she is mixed with Kim Kardadhian, and i'm honestly surprised

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Sims 4 Nifty knitting trailer basically

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Restaurant "Arrogant" in #WillowCreek :D I love this type. NoCC.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I’ve posted the exterior and the living room of this build before, but here’s the (very parenthood game pack heavy) kitchen!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Hii guys�� I build this sailor/fisherman beach house ������

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment