• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    The Sims Relatable dog

    The Sims Relatable dog


    Relatable dog

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I tried Portrait AI on some of my sims and they be looking like real people. It’s uncanny.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Logged in to the game to finish furnishing the interior of build I'm working on and was greeted by the full moon, now I don't want to unfreeze the game to play test anything because its just so beautiful !

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    I'm quite proud of that hole, I'll have you know, good sir!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I learned my sim is pregnant when she stood in the middle of the fire, didn't die, and instead just stared at me in distress

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Creating my own neighbourhood island in the sims 3 create a world tool��

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Forgot I asked my boyfriend for a sims cake for my birthday. He delivered.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Would love to see you builders take this on

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    As cool as that feature is, it doesn't really work well.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Got creative with my decades challenge. During WW1 an army plane crashed into my family’s lot. Unfortunately on the same day the dad died while in combat. But the wife takes in the lone teen survivor of the plane crash and he will go on to marry one of her daughters!

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    I recreated Ariana Grande’s Sweetner Album Cover in the Sims

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Using magic around family for the first time

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I didn't know they had a llama printed on the simoleon

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Manage Households is the most underrated and unappreciated feature of Sims 4. It's a huge improvement over managing sims in previous games and I use it all the time. I love how much control it gives me over my game.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    The Sims 4 isn’t given enough credit

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Everyone loves to shit on this game and yea, it has its faults and some parts have been portly executed but the CAS is beautiful, magnificent, amazing. The body types, the representation, the ability to sculpt a body the way you envision it without the constraints of the previous sims games. I mean come on, Sims 3 sims were ugly and wayyyy too skinny, Sims 2 were odd looking and had like 5 skin tones. Sims 4 weirdly gets me confident about my own body because I can see myself in the sims I create and the true beauty in a lil tummy.

    submitted by /u/sasherina
    [link] [comments]

    Sunny Café

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    When your sim does the strict punishment option in Parenting.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Am I the only person who prefers the cartoon look?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I love cartoons, the cartoon style in my opinion fits the Sims' general humorous tone much more than a realistic style (which is why the sims in sims 3 were so ugly, they tried to be too realistic). Sims 2 and 4 have more cartoon styles that I really like.

    I don't mind alpha CC but it's too easy to veer into uncanny valley territory and then the sims end up looking ugly (especially since in the game they tend to pull off silly faces...that won't look good with hyper-realistic CC).

    I don't get the hate. If anything the Sims is SUPPOSED to look like a cartoon. That's kind of the point, to me.

    submitted by /u/Thatonepsycho
    [link] [comments]

    This will be fun.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    You tell them to go outside and they just go back in and stand next to it!

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Cough cough EA

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    That feel when you see a shark while diving for the first time

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment