• Breaking News

    Friday, March 6, 2020

    The Sims EXCUSE Me, Cat.

    The Sims EXCUSE Me, Cat.


    EXCUSE Me, Cat.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Painted Ladies , my latest build , really happy with how it turned out

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PST

    i know it’s crappy but i sketched a gloomy Angela Pleasant

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PST

    My attempt at a starter home! It’s completely Base Game ☺️

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:01 AM PST

    The real life rainbow wall to match the real life bubble rug post

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PST

    Or going directly in to use the computer

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 09:41 AM PST

    I've been populating a save with original sims. The goal is to make diverse sims and not Barbie clones. Here's 100 of them!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:32 PM PST

    "stress is bad for the baby" "what baby?" "me"

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Bruh...they didn't have to make my heart hurt like this...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Currently playing a royal family game. This is my founder.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Sims in Sims 2 will stack their undone homeworks each day, and this is how tall they can stack (did it with cheats of course)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Pro Sim Player

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Enjoy a werewolf eating a fudge popsicle.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:55 PM PST

    This subreddit has changed

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:50 PM PST

    When I first joined this sub, it genuinely felt like a place where people could discuss their love for all the sims games, but I've noticed recently that any comment that praises the sims 4 instead of criticizing it gets immediately downvoted into oblivion or bombarded with comments from people telling them that they're wrong. Its a really toxic attitude and I'm not here for it. I do think people should be free to constructively criticize any of the sims games, and I actually agree with a lot of the criticisms of the sims 4, but dogpiling anyone who doesn't share the dominant opinion is obnoxious and doesn't lead to interesting or insightful discussions. I am totally here for the recent resurgence of love for the sims 2, and I'm happy to see people get enjoyment out of an old game. But please remember that everyone has different opinions and they deserve to be respected.

    Edit: lol you can literally see evidence of what I am talking about on the comments. I guess I should have expected the downvotes.

    submitted by /u/Common_Chameleon
    [link] [comments]

    Please don't watching my sleeping children Easter bunny... that is kinda weird.... POLICE....AMBULANCE!!!!!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 04:11 PM PST

    We all know this pain

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:39 AM PST

    So...uh.... thanks Origin??

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 11:40 PM PST

    I created modern witch �� ��‍♀️ Here are some of her outfits:

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:46 PM PST

    really enjoy decorating the main entrance

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Bella Goth Alpha CC Makeover

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PST

    My sims just had triplets right after their first child and oh my god they cry so much all the time!�� 4 toddlers and two parents. It’s a bit much ������

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Tried my hand at turning a Servo into an android

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PST

    What's something from The Sims 2 you miss in The Sims 4? (graphics, mechanics, gameplay etc)

    Posted: 06 Mar 2020 12:54 AM PST

    I sure do miss the private schools, teens sneaking out aftwr curfew, the little cutscenes, the simple memory system. God, it was truly a masterpiece. I also miss the way you could run a store, unlike in ts3 and ts4. It was easier. And the tragic clown that would appear when your sim went crazy! AND THE PENGUINS! Omg.

    And remember the amazing cheats? "Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true". The current testningcheats got nothing on ts2.

    I don't think I could go back though. I'm too deep in ts4 now.

    submitted by /u/mayneffs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment