• Breaking News

    Friday, February 21, 2020

    The Sims KEEP COMING INTO MY HOUSE UNINVITED, REFUSING TO LEAVE WHEN I ASK, WALKING IN ON ME IN THE SHOWER, ALL ONLY TO BROWSE THE WEB- ILL LOCK YOU IN A ROOM WITHOUT A DOOR, WITH ONLY THAT COMPUTER YOU SO DESPERATELY WANTED, UNTIL YOUR SWEET DEATH.

    The Sims KEEP COMING INTO MY HOUSE UNINVITED, REFUSING TO LEAVE WHEN I ASK, WALKING IN ON ME IN THE SHOWER, ALL ONLY TO BROWSE THE WEB- ILL LOCK YOU IN A ROOM WITHOUT A DOOR, WITH ONLY THAT COMPUTER YOU SO DESPERATELY WANTED, UNTIL YOUR SWEET DEATH.


    KEEP COMING INTO MY HOUSE UNINVITED, REFUSING TO LEAVE WHEN I ASK, WALKING IN ON ME IN THE SHOWER, ALL ONLY TO BROWSE THE WEB- ILL LOCK YOU IN A ROOM WITHOUT A DOOR, WITH ONLY THAT COMPUTER YOU SO DESPERATELY WANTED, UNTIL YOUR SWEET DEATH.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I made my sim a cute enclosed balcony to relax on

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:36 AM PST

    I still love my own builds.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I made a thing

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:26 PM PST

    One really small feature I want in The Sims 4 is more food delivery options.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Some new cats I've painted in create a pet, no CC

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:17 PM PST

    When in CAS

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:52 PM PST

    I havent played Sims for almost three months, and yesterday i played it for the first time since. I really forgot how relaxing this is!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:54 AM PST

    “You weren’t supposed to do that”

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 02:23 PM PST

    elsa bjergsen went past my sims house on a bike and i thought she aged up cute so i gave her the makeover she deserved

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 08:50 PM PST

    OKAY I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE CATS COULD ACTUALLY SIT ON THE ROOMBAS, THIS IS AMAZING! He's just sitting on it while it's cleaning the floors.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Free him.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    I saw a picture of a tiny house on Pinterest and *tried* to recreate it, I don’t think it turned out too bad ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:48 PM PST

    I've never been able to get my sims to read to toddlers but look at how cute this is!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:03 AM PST

    Had to nuke my Sims 2 game, random crashes, atrocious performance, but I reinstalled and redid all my mods and it works so much better! New Pleasantview and Granny Apartment run.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Got all of these for $5!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Feed me, Seymour!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Saw a good number of Daenerys Sims, but none of the beloved Margaery Tyrell. So I decided to share.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:20 PM PST

    My secret reason for loving the sims...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:47 AM PST

    ... You can date men and women and nobody bats an eye. I am bisexual and terrified in real life, because I had lots of awful experiences and so much backlash when I came out, but in this game it just doesn't matter.

    My sims have fallen in love with all kinds of people and it's just seen as completely normal. I love it so much and it has given me so much hope.

    That's it, thank you for reading and maybe one or two of you can relate.

    submitted by /u/BeMiLa_93
    [link] [comments]

    I am working on a No-CC Animal Crossing Map and a new villager can soon move in now! Origin ID: SatiSim

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    So I produced a short beat tape out of Sims 1 songs...tell me what you think or don't! (as long as you're vibin')

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Dear EA, our Sims need more personality traits.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:06 PM PST

    I don't mean in like add more Personality traits into the game, the existing one are solid except their effects on Emotions might be buffed a bit. I mean, give an adult Sim the possibility to add more than a measly three. (or even worse with Teens, who only have two.) Take a look at persons you know in and out. Yourself, your close friends, your family members, your partner and kids if you have those. Imagine how hard it is to sum up their entire character and personality, their facettes with just three words. It's next to, if not entirely, impossible. The same goes for my Sims. Yes, I can have an endless supply of Reward traits, but those mostly do not add to my Sims' personality, influence their emotions, their behaviour and their reaction to other Sims' behaviour. That's what the traits in CAS are for. And choosing only three is very limiting.

    I wish there will be more trait slots added to the game. EA advertises on how important Sims' personality and emotions should be in this game, but then cripples itself with limiting options. That said I don't know how hard this is programming-wise, if it's as easy as adding personalityTrait4, personalityTrait5... variables to the code or if it's handled otherwise; but nevertheless I can wish.

    Or, for the time being, mod. I'll be very happy if someone knows about a working mod to add more personality traits in CAS, without the need of cheating and possibly creating a bugfest.

    EDIT: increased word count

    submitted by /u/NooroxWorm
    [link] [comments]

    "Bob Newbie was a respected theoretical physicist who had developed a reputation for claiming that universe is just a computer game like simulation."

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Finished my first renovation last night & it was so fun! 19 Culpepper ✨ More pictures in comments :)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Waiting on this download like....

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment