• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    The Sims My attempt to recreate these two sims from promotional artworks for Spooky Stuff and Get Together because Maxis didn't upload them on gallery.

    The Sims My attempt to recreate these two sims from promotional artworks for Spooky Stuff and Get Together because Maxis didn't upload them on gallery.


    My attempt to recreate these two sims from promotional artworks for Spooky Stuff and Get Together because Maxis didn't upload them on gallery.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    I make an alarming amount of females in my town and this is why.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:25 PM PST

    *wipes away a single tear* he's done it... perfection

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:51 PM PST

    woah buddy, I've only fed you once.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    As the professor sleeps in her bed with their child asleep in the next room THIS is what she feels guilty about??

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:04 PM PST

    me, after getting 5 expansion packs at once because 'oH mY gOd 75% OfF?', knowing that now i will probably starve to death:

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:38 PM PST

    I spent way too long making the Croft Manor from Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It looks majestic on a snowy night. [No CC]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:36 PM PST

    Townie makeovers: The Paragons

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Visiting my parents for the holidays and found my old stash

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:59 PM PST

    Identical Twin Brothers Sharing a Hug

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:32 PM PST

    When you open your computer to do something else but this happens so you end up playin the Sims...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:11 AM PST

    As someone who wants to be a nurse... May I go to uni for one (1) US dollar please

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:18 PM PST

    I am really proud of this one after wasting so many hours! Gallery: sircurrington

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:54 PM PST

    Revisiting TS2 Open For Business...I LOVE IT STILL!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:38 PM PST

    WIP A public "School of Photography" I'm building in San Myshuno. With lots of camera equipment and backdrops, a research area and a lounge type area with a bar to kick back after getting that sweet sweet photography skill up.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    an old manor converted into student housing

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 04:38 AM PST

    You already know what’s up (sorry for quality I’m on gamecube lol)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Tried to age up a baby, turned into an abomination.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    Good god they really need an “elder” section of clothing in cas for when townies age up....for instance this granny roaming around del sol in this monstrosity of an outfit...

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 07:39 PM PST

    I wanna play too!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:39 AM PST

    What's one of the wildest things to ever naturally occur in your sims 2 game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 10:36 PM PST

    One of the sims stories I love telling the most is the match maker gone wrong in Sims 2. I think it's my favorite series of events by far. Basically my sim was lonely so she called the matchmaker and shelled out the 5000 dollars you pay to get the best possible match, and the sim she was matched with was perfect. A rich, handsome, doctor. So they go out on a date and everything is all fine and dandy. They have great chemistry, a nice dinner, got yelled at Crumplebottom. It was a great night. So a couple days later, she was at her house and she invites her new beau over. So he's like, "Yeah, sure. Can I bring some friends." My sim says yes and her beau comes over with his friend. But there's a problem...the friend in question was his fucking WIFE. So he greets my sim with a kiss IN FRONT OF HER and naturally she gets pissed because Sims 2 was lit like that. So the now ex-wife of the now ex-beau comes over to my sim and fights her. My sim gets her ass beat and the ex-wife leaves. She promptly broke up with the Beau and was right back to square one. Single and love sick. Only now she had a hard time getting a job because the ex-wife, now her enemy, kept stealing her news paper over day and knocking over her trashcan. It was wild. Happened years ago and I remember it clearly to this day. Just goes to show how awesome 2 was.

    When crazy things happen in 4, it seems to be due to the games own incompetence like your spouse congratulating you on hooking up with someone else or the ghost of your mom saying she heard about your promotion. There's no drama to it. But with sims 2 the behaviors and drama was so real and so fun. What are some of ya'lls sims 2 stories?

    submitted by /u/AsterSapphire
    [link] [comments]

    I tried making a little retro style home! I’m not sure what the exact style is but I loved the colours of the kitchen and the seats we got from get famous.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:39 AM PST

    so i wanted a cat

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    I love her style �� Whatchu guys think?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment