• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    The Sims I tried to make a realistic soviet style building with low middle class and lower class apts

    The Sims I tried to make a realistic soviet style building with low middle class and lower class apts


    I tried to make a realistic soviet style building with low middle class and lower class apts

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:16 PM PST

    Meta

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    I couldn’t wait for University, had to make student housing!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 10:36 PM PST

    my sim’s dog’s warning.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    You can finally have non-playable roommates with University! (All Kinds of houses not only dorm)!!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:02 AM PST

    It's somehow worse when Vlad has to swim to get to you...

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:27 AM PST

    The interior of my tiny home!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Mayor Whiskers' work ethic criticized by the media. His response?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    Did I just spend an hour and a half turning Candy Behr into an e-girl? Perhaps.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    Johnny Zest just got a chance card that promoted him from the bottom of the comedian career to the top. Meant to be :')

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 05:59 PM PST

    Beware of dino cat...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:48 PM PST

    A little yellow house

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:02 AM PST

    Created some Cubic Student Housing

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:22 AM PST

    LOL! Morgyn dressed like Umbridge to sell their junk at the fleamarket!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Did anybody notice that University classes are backwards compatible with expansion packs? There's one for veterinary skills, one for Yoga, one for Pipe Organs, etc. Looks like there's classes for most skills including those exclusive to expansions/game packs.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Sometimes it be like that

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:11 PM PST

    He's a goofy lookin fella. His name is Mojo and I love him.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    This is so me, had to share.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    I’m normally unlucky as my sims seem to never produce pretty offsprings, despite the mum and dad being nice looking. But I am truly pleased with my current sim! Freya.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 01:32 PM PST

    Sims 4 University | List of degrees and their matching careers (to be continued)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:51 PM PST

    I'm trying to collect information about degrees and their associated careers. I haven't seen a full list, so here's an attempt at making one!

    So far, here's what I've gathered. It isn't finished yet, obviously, so if you have any additional data, please feel free to share!

    NB: I've matched the degrees accessible without skills to their universities, but please note that the distinguished degrees are reversed (e.g. you can have a distinguished degree in computer science at Foxbury Institute, and only a "regular degree" in computer science at the University of Britechester).

    • University of Britechester
      • Biology
        • Bodybuilder (athlete career)
        • Botanist (gardener career)
        • Doctor
        • Marine Biologist (conversationist career)
      • Computer Science
        • Computer Engineer (engineer career)
        • Freelance Programmer
        • Oracle (criminal career)
        • Start-up Entrepreneur (tech guru career)
      • Economics
        • Administrator (education career)
        • Environmental Manager (conservationist career)
        • Investor (business career)
      • Physics
        • Mechanical Engineer (engineer career)
        • Scientist
        • Space Ranger (astronaut career)
      • Psychology
        • Diamond Agent (secret agent career)
        • Professor (education career)
      • Villainy
        • Boss (criminal career)
        • Interstellar Smuggler (astronaut career)
        • Villain (secret agent career)
    • Foxbury Institute
      • Art history
      • Communications
        • Journalist (writer career)
        • Management (business career)
      • Culinary arts
        • Chef (culinary career)
      • Drama
        • Comedian (entertainer career)
      • Fine art
        • Freelance Artist
        • Master of the Real (painter career)
        • Musician (entertainer career)
        • Stylist (style influencer career)
      • History
        • Judge (law career)
      • Language & Literature
        • Author (writer career)
        • Freelance Writer
        • Private Attorney (law career)

    Edit: I've added some info, thanks to u/floryed!

    submitted by /u/LunarSeer
    [link] [comments]

    I thought it was cute that she fell asleep beside her newly adopted daughter

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:11 PM PST

    A previous hint? I just realized this notification mentioned college applications! Not sure if this was somehow patched in after the discover university announcement, but either way this is the first time I’ve noticed it!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:42 PM PST

    I've been doing some townie makeovers for my simblr. Thought I'd share my favourite one, Summer Holiday!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 06:02 PM PST

    I think I found the neat freak!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:56 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment