• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    The Sims My husband found the booklet that came with the original Sims. It tells you how to win the game inside!

    The Sims My husband found the booklet that came with the original Sims. It tells you how to win the game inside!


    My husband found the booklet that came with the original Sims. It tells you how to win the game inside!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:04 PM PST

    This is going to be the reason I don't graduate

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:08 AM PST

    When they won't give you diagonal stairs so you make your own

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Marjorie Rockwell, founder of my Decades Challenge for TS3. Starting off in Roaring Heights, based in the 1920’s!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Shooting for 2020 before the year is over!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:38 PM PST

    dreamy white farmhouse i want to teleport to OC

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I just finished Cyberpunk 2077 and didn't know what to do with my life so I decided to make my V as a Sim!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:53 PM PST

    This is the prettiest (and well-dressed) townie I have EVER seen!!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Our queen Nancy

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Ancient Ruins - alpha cc

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:51 AM PST

    Is there a mod to prevent sims from greeting each other at the dinner table?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    One of my biggest pet peeves in the sims 4 is that anytime multiple sims eat dinner at the table, they have to get up and greet each other before they have a conversation, and then they continue to eat while standing. Is there a mod that can make the sims just get straight to talking at the dinner table without greeting each other first?

    submitted by /u/brownies671
    [link] [comments]

    I never noticed this before—when a child is "presiding over the royal court," the adult sims who walk by them will bow!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    My English semi-detached house project.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:02 PM PST

    I'm making a house museum community lot for my Sims—anyone else as boring as me? Here are the dining room and drawing room!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    My founder had to go to Shang Simla for work purposes and I thought it was the perfect place to get married!��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Thanks, I wasn't planning on getting sleep tonight anyways

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I am looking for one of these houses! Does anyone have a link?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:48 PM PST

    First thing I do after a break from the sims is rush into CAS and create myself a virtual husband. Atleast sims wont lie to me

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I love my little family so much. The guy and the girl are childhood friends and got together when they were teenagers before getting married several years later. They went through a lot together :(

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:38 AM PST

    oh my gooood��ah i liiive for generations ❤️���� they were good friends :) and now they are a couple awww

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:22 AM PST

    I Really Hope That the Afro Looks Somewhat Like This.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:40 AM PST

    FLOOR PLAN

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 03:18 PM PST

    You guys ever have The Sims dreams at night?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I guess it's kinda weird but I just realized I occasionally do. Sometimes I dream of playing a new expansion, or a throwback to an older version with much better graphics, or living in a semi-stylized real world with plumbobs over people's head and houses with see-through walls.

    Today in my dreams I played Sims with realistic graphics in brilliant vibrant colors. The neighborhood was seamless and somehow I could switch between third and first point of view, actually free-form view. I could build and control sims with my mind, I think, because at the same time I was in front of a computer screen? I was not a part of that world. The neighborhood was on a naturally sloped suburbian hill, and the sun was set low casting a golden orange bloom it was beautiful. I don't really remember the gameplay that much though but the visuals were amazing.

    So Sims 5 when?

    submitted by /u/TwForGame
    [link] [comments]

    sims medieval..

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:39 PM PST

    does anyone have it, and would you recommend it?

    i literally do not ever see anyone talk about it and every time i see it i just wanna get it because it's so different to any other gameplay.

    same goes for just about any other offshoots of the sims like the safari one and etc..

    thanks :)

    submitted by /u/lemonlarn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment