• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    The Sims Social Distancing

    The Sims Social Distancing


    Social Distancing

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Basically

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Thought this subreddit might like this! My mom made me a Freezer Bunny about 6/7 years ago when I first got into the Sims

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Today I accidentally learned what happens when you place an urn in the pool

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:59 AM PST

    Every “look at my new sim!!” Post

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:02 AM PST

    me at age 12 making 2 girl sims as housemates and then realizing i can make them kiss

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    First time I've seen this phone call, I feel like the sims is getting a bit too real with this quarantine analogy lol

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:58 PM PST

    I'm pretty in love with the platform tool and I can now make my dream vacation home

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:50 AM PST

    Me being super judgy @ the houses on the gallery while being too lazy to build my own

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    When your whole life flashes before your eyes

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:47 PM PST

    Commitment is hard

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Thanks to the new platform tool, I finally have a fancier pool.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Yamachan keeps breaking into my sims house to make cakes while he's at work and this time the house caught on fire and he's just... letting it burn. Thanks Yamachan.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    I got bored of making regular humans

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I was really happy when I finished this third Brindleton Bay build, but then I remembered... EA, just... don't

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Hope she has a good fake I.D.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:55 PM PST

    The bar is truly in hell

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    I don't think you're supposed to season him

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:04 AM PST

    Playing Sims 2 for the first time, I can’t help but notice small details like how realistic the animation is (particularly how hesitant my sim is on the diving board).

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    I`ve built dark mansion for big family in Forgotten Hollow

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:15 AM PST

    Don't think I saw anyone do this yet, but I made this roof with platforms

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:07 PM PST

    So I am loving Snowy Escape! But... my sims just washed her first plate... in the bathroom. Wasn’t this supposed to be fixed with the update? ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    I've been a loyal customer for 20 years but now I'm so fecking pissed.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I've been playing the Sims for 20 years. Happily. I'm the kind of simmer who never complains, never says anything, who just enjoys her game and buys everything because it makes her happy. I said nothing when they released the Sims 4 as an half-assed game with no toddlers, no pools, no ghosts. I said nothing when they released a DLC for a DLC. I said nothing when they released Batuu.

    But this crashing bug thing is driving me crazy. Look, I know the debug team is probably doing their very best right now to solve the issue, I truly think so. But ffs, it's the release day of a new major pack many simmers including me have awaited for weeks and you're telling me to either play without music or to wait for next week to play my 700 euros game?

    I've been playing many, many other games besides the sims, and even though I don't know anything about game developing, everytime a game breaking bug like that occurs, the team releases a hotfix within hours, at worst - a day after they acknowledge the bug. How come that they think it's ok to wait for ONE ENTIRE WEEK so people can play their game?

    I'm not blaming Nick or his team here. Absolutely not. I'm blaming EA for probably (knowing them) giving no time and money to the team to 1) playtest their patches/packs before getting them released (seeing the state of the houses they build in game...) and 2) not caring about actually fixing their game for those who already bought it.

    If Snowy escape wasn't releasing today I would have just said "ok no problem I will just play something else this weekend". But this timing is just infuriating. For the first time in 20 years I'm just super pissed. This game needs a patch like the one we had on tuesday EVERY WEEK, not every month. The maintenance of the sims 4 is a joke.

    submitted by /u/SpringOfVienna
    [link] [comments]

    I like making Sims 4 into horror games lol

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Wow Mt Komorebi is beautiful

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment