• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    The Sims LMAO SO TRUE

    The Sims LMAO SO TRUE


    LMAO SO TRUE

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Wowww I was doing my math midterm and seen this ����

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Plumbella addressing the Reddit post I made yesterday. By the way yes I am now dead since the queen knows I exist. Rip me.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Ms Crumplebottom is not having a good time

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    For Halloween, I modded the Von Haunt Estate ghosts to be snarky assholes

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    A cute sim I made

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Way way back in the 1980's, secret government employees, dug up famous guys and ladies, and made amusing genetic copies...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    A Newbie'ginning

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Create a Sim - Portia Pennygrass

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    The first time I've ever "rage quit" from a Sims game.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    This is probably gonna sound familiar, but The Sims 4 is the worst game in the franchise. Don't get me wrong; the graphics are beautiful and I could stare at the set dressing for longer than I'd like to admit. Normally I don't even touch this game, only dropping in periodically as sort of a guilty pleasure... and I remember exactly why.

    First of all, the whole multi-tasking feature is amazing - in theory. Yes, I would love for my Sims to sit down in the communes area of the dorms and eat dinner, while socializing with their roomates. But when they pick up their meal and go sit on some random sim's bed to eat (only because the skewed AI detects another sim in that room), it really ruins the experience having to send them on a wild goose chase across the dorm just to sit where I actually WANT them to. In the settings, autonomy is turned off entirely. So why are Sims still doing stupid things on their own? This is why I THOUGHT to turn off autonomy in the first place - to stop this messy multitasking from overtaking the game.

    Don't even get me started on having Sims attempt to do homework on any community lot in Discover University. You'll instantly be interrupted with conversation by every random townie within a 50 mile radius. It might just be my game (who knows at this point) but cancelling actions doesn't even work. No, I don't want to talk to Jimmy Johnson that lives in Willow Creek. But of course, trying to cancel the action or move my sim away doesn't work either. They just stay put until the annoying townie takes a day and a half to introduce themselves. On a similar note, why isn't there a way to kick unwanted Sims out of group conversations?! If two sims are on a date, why would I want them to have a gRoUp cOnVeRsAtIoN with the entire town at the bar?

    It just doesn't seem... realistic. When you're in a public place, it's rare for someone to strike up a comversation with you while doing busy work at a table. This is a life simulator - it should at least have some semblance of realism instead of this kumbaya "everyone wants to be your friend" trope. In previous Sims titles, the autonomy setting actually WORKED and off meant OFF. I'm sick of my Sim riding their bike in circles because they're near a staircase. I'm sick of keysmashing because unwanted actions simply will not cancel. I'm sick of my Sims walking around like headless chickens into rooms I didn't send them to. I'm sick of a feature I thought I would love about this game annoying me to the point of throwing my computer out the window. An ultimate rage quit.

    Tldr: The Sims 4 made me very angry. So angry, I felt the need to complain on Reddit and waste mine and everyone else's time doing so. Thanks, EA.

    submitted by /u/santerhia
    [link] [comments]

    Townie Makeover✨:My take on Don Lothario

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Do you guys get sims to "jog here" at the same time and location so you can pretend they're running together?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Please say sike

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Help I’m scared

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I wanted to add more diverse population to my current save, so here's my South East Asia mix

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I made my Kitties In the Sims 4! Rest in peace Mo

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    I don’t usually read the description but when I do

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    #BellaGoth - @aldebearart on Instagram

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    My brother was house hunting today and found this. This is what my builds look like when I want a lot of light.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Just started playing sims 3 again and built this beauty

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    winter makes this game look 10x prettier, also i don't have reshade OR ANY lighting mods.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I encountered Jesus in the sims today.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Curtis, 28, Studying Drama at Foxbury with an elective class in herbalism.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment