• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    The Sims This cat spawned in my game, I had to adopt her

    The Sims This cat spawned in my game, I had to adopt her


    This cat spawned in my game, I had to adopt her

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Goth Makeover!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I'd play.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I renovated the 1020 Alto-Apartments and turned it into a Modern Luxury Apartment �� (no cc)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    A lot of the best animations in the game happen in this one tiny room.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Mei and Satsuki's house from My Neighbour Totoro

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    biracial families in the sims really hit different ��

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I’m new to Reddit this is one of the builds that I am most proud of! This is after the Beauty and the Beast castle in Disney France

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Had to share

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I was always one of those players that was in a big rush to get my Sims to adulthood so that I can enjoy playing them. I'm making more of an effort now to slow down and embrace the other life stages and I'm so glad I have, because I realise I've been missing out on so much of the game.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    A quick stop motion of a huge mansion (interior), what do you think?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    I geeked out with some new medieval cc and attempted Henry VIII six wives

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Today was Easter and the Flower Bunny came to visit and felt my pregnant sims belly!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    What the hell?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    When you do so badly at your job that you get fired 520 times in a row

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    What do you think?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Salim Benali was making too much love noises down the hall. This is how he came out when my sim pounded on his door lol

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    This will make a nice starter home ❤️

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    I still can’t believe you could record your own home movies in Generations

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    Mods that add more complex relationship systems to the game like in the Sims 2

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Please excuse my strange English, but English is not my mother tongue. Where do I start? Well, I played Sims 2 yesterday for the first time in years and was overwhelmed by the complex personality system of the Sims. Every Sim really behaves very different from others, which is due to memories, personalities and aspirations. But also the complexity of the relationships between the Sims is simply enormous. If someone in the family cheats or gets divorced, it affects not only the relationship with the partner, but with all other Sims living in the household. Also the fact that children get angry if one parent kisses someone other than the other parent and the children see that. Although there is no such complex emotion system as in Sims 4, the emotions in Sims 2 seem to contribute much more to the gameplay. That shouldn't really be the case. In Sims 4 I cheated on my fiancé during the wedding, he saw that and the relationship was very little affected and the two got married quite happily anyway. In Sims 2 they just ran away at the wedding! Just for comparison...

    Well, anyway, now I have searched a lot on the internet for mods that spice up the gameplay a bit. Use one now, that my Sims have memories of certain events in the emotions, which brings a little more depth to my game. Do you have any recommendations? Especially mods that influence the relationships among the Sims, so that actions really have consequences. And maybe a mod that makes sure that Sims with different traits behave differently? Can't look at my Sims stand around and staring stupidly in the distance anymore.

    I'd play the Sims 2 instead of the Sims 4, but the outdated graphics and mechanics are a big game breaker for me, even though you were able to actually buy houses in the vacation worlds and build new apartments, place new lots etc.

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/ardriel_
    [link] [comments]

    Norman Bates house from the film Psycho

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Great patch notes from The Sims 3

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Wow, I guess some sims really don't want to be happy huh

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment