• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    The Sims My Sim toddler was totally unbothered by this laptop fire. 😂

    The Sims My Sim toddler was totally unbothered by this laptop fire. ��


    My Sim toddler was totally unbothered by this laptop fire. ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I spent way too long on this

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Tried making an 80s-themed arcade ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Teens and Arcades in the 80s

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Nothing is stronger than a mother's love. Not even death itself.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Saw this and thought it might help some of y’all in your endeavors. Happy building!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I finally get to experience sims 4 with ultra settings, the water is so beautiful

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    It was him

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    How amazing is this? Does anyone know the app or website that made this?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    I got married under a trellis covered in wysteria so I wanted my sims to be able to too (:

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I built a retail store with an upstairs apartment based on one from a nearby town

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I am guilty of that

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Nice to meet you.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    My first vampire sim! Also known as Lady Marie-Delphine Gaston �� I love her

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    I built the house from Barbie: Life in the dreamhouse!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Philip J Frybot reporting for duty! I made a Fry in Sims 3 as a plumbot. I’ll be making a Leela bot too!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I wish they would stop making packs and add more depth/life/personality to the base game. [Rant]

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    So I just finished playing through Eco Lifestyle; every career completed, every skill maxed, every task done. It was fun while it lasted (2 weeks), but now there is nothing to do again. I booted up the game about 20 minutes ago and when I saw the title screen I immediately Alt+F4'ed...such a sucky feeling :(. Now I see there's a new stuff pack coming out and I don't feel anything but disappointment because I know I'm going to play it for a few days and then never think about it again. I can play TS2 for literally hours until my eyes get sore and still not be bored. If TS4 wasn't so nice looking I'd never touch it, that's how unendearing it is. (Off topic: kind of reminds me of how the Star Wars sequels are visually appealing but the story is pure garbage, haha).

    I wish sims in TS4 had idiosyncrasies like they do in TS2&3. They are so boring and have no individuality!! I swear it feels like I'm playing the same sim no matter how many I create. It wasn't the stuff that made 9-year-old me obsessed with this franchise, it was the SIMS themselves, and I don't feel like the game is about them anymore, it's about the stuff.

    Also the neighborhoods are so dead. Sure, sims walk past your house sometimes, but who cares. It's all just set dressing. In TS3, I always felt like sims I didn't play were actually living their own lives and it was so cool. They'd get new jobs, get married, move into different houses, etc.

    They should just scrap TS4 altogether and slam TS2&3 together. I'm very sad, lol. Welp...back to TS3. T.T

    submitted by /u/JeewizBuddy
    [link] [comments]

    Her daughter's pleading worked, so the first thing she did was "Hug Fan".

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    My attempt at a rustic destination wedding

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    R.I.P Unique EA Sim.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    every room must have details. I'm very excited about the new possibilities thanks to the new screenshots. so many ideas!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Kinda disappointed that we can't have more than one cashier in a retail lot. Could have made an awesome mall!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment